The eQuipped F4-P gas fryer has four heat tubes that are powered by propane. It operates from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The stainless steel fry tank has a 50-pound capacity and a cool zone— this feature allows sediment to settle without burning the oil, which can ruin product flavors. Two wire baskets are included, and they can be stored on the double rod hanger or hung to drain product. The door to the bottom is sealed with a welded magnet but opens easily with a recessed door handle. This eQuipped F4-P gas fryer is elevated off the floor with 6-inch legs that adjust to accommodate uneven floors.
- 50-lb. tank capacity
- (4) 30,000-BTU heat tubes are powered by propane
- Temperature range: 200-400 degrees F
- Auto-reset, high-limit switch helps prevent overheating
- Stainless steel tank has smoothed welds that facilitate cleaning
- Cool zone is not heated to cooking temperatures, allowing sediment to settle without burning the oil
- 2 nickel chrome wire baskets feature red, plastic-coated handles
- Double rod, stainless steel hanger provides space to store baskets
- Stainless steel door has an integrated liner that simplifies cleaning
- Welded door magnet keeps the door shut
- Recessed door handle saves space
- Stainless steel front, top ledge, and header provide strength and corrosion resistance
- Galvanized steel sides and back withstand high volume use
- 6-in. adjustable legs can accommodate uneven floors
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 15.5 in. W x 30.3 in. D x 53.2 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
To learn more about commercial fryers, visit our fryers buyers' guide.
Fryer, gas, 50lbs. capacity, stainless steel tank, thermostatically controlled between 200°-400°F, safety hi-limit switch, (2) chrome-plated baskets with insulated handles, double rod stainless steel basket hanger, built in flue deflector, 1/4" ball type full port drain, 3/4" NPT male gas connection in rear, stainless steel front, galvanized sides & back, 6" adjustable feet, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped F4-P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||120,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Number of Tubes||4|