The Toastmaster TMHP4 hotplate is made to withstand high-volume applications with an aluminized steel body, stainless steel front panel, and cast iron grates and burners. The burners evenly distribute heat to ensure each product is cooked consistently. Each of the four burners has a standing pilot and manual on/off valve that supports temperature adjustments. Food debris is caught in the crumb tray, making it easy to clean the Toastmaster TMHP4 hotplate. Adjustable legs keep the unit elevated off the countertop to an ideal working height.
- Powered by natural gas
- 4 cast iron burners evenly distribute heat while providing strength
- Manual on/off control valve has a quarter turn to adjust the temperature
- Standing pilot for each burner
- Cast iron grates withstand use in high-volume operations
- Removable crumb tray catches food debris
- Bullnose front protects the knobs from damage and the operator from burns
- Stainless steel front panel is heavy duty for high-volume use
- Aluminized steel body resists corrosion and adds strength
- 4-in. legs are adjustable to stabilize on the countertop
- LP conversion kit is included
- 88,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24.2 in. W x 28.9 in. D x 11.9 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
We cover some of the features of the most popular countertop cooking equipment in our countertop equipment buyers' guide.
Hotplate, counter top, gas, 24" W, (4) 22,000 BTU burners, manual control, heavy duty cast iron grates, stainless steel front, aluminized body, drip tray, heavy duty knobs, 4" adjustable legs, 88,000 BTU, CSA, AGA, NSF (units are shipped with LP conversion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMHP4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|