The Toastmaster TMGE48 griddle can be used at temperatures between 150 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The operator can adjust the temperature precisely with snap-action thermostats. Each 12-inch section is controlled separately, so staff members can use the 48-inch-by-21-inch plate in four sections. Cleaning this Toastmaster TMGE48 griddle is simple with a front grease trough and durable stainless steel body. Adjustable legs elevate the unit off the countertop to separate the hot components from the surface.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Snap-action thermostatic controls operate precisely as the temperature is adjusted
- Every 12 in. is controlled individually, accommodating different products on the 48-in. x 21-in. cooking surface at the same time
- 0.75-in.-thick polished steel plate evenly distributes heat and withstands high-volume use
- 3.25-in.-wide front grease trough moves liquids into the drawer
- Bullnose front design protects the operator from hot components
- Body is made of stainless steel to add durability and simplify cleanup
- 4-in. legs are adjustable to stabilize on uneven surfaces
- Requires a 1-in. side and rear clearance
- 16 kW, 66.7 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 28.3 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
There is more information on commercial griddle features and benefits in our griddles buyers' guide.
Griddle, electric, countertop, 48" W x 21" D cooking surface, (4) steel radiants, 3/4" thick polished steel plates, thermostatic controls, removable drip tray, 3-1/4" front grease trough & chute, side & rear splash guards, 4" nickel plated steel legs, stainless steel front panel, bullnose & drip tray, cULus, UL EPH, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMGE48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||26|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.81|