The Toastmaster TMGE36 griddle has a 0.75-inch-thick griddle plate that is made of polished steel to heat evenly and withstand constant use without warping. The cooking surface measures 36 inches wide by 21 inches deep and is split into three 12-inch sections that are individually controlled by precise snap-action thermostatic controls. It can be used at temperatures from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. To reduce the risk of burns, the bullnose edge on this Toastmaster TMGE36 griddle creates separation between the operator and hot components.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Snap-action thermostats precisely adjust the temperature
- 36-in. x 21-in. cooking area is separated into (3) 12-in. sections that are individually controlled
- 0.75-in.-thick polished steel plate adds strength while providing even heat
- 3.25-in.-wide front trough moves liquids into the drawer to simplify cleanup
- Bullnose front separates the user from the hot pieces
- Body is made of rust-resistant stainless steel
- 4-in. legs adjust virtually any surface
- Requires a 1-in. side and rear clearance
- 9 kW, 25 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 28.3 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Additional information on commercial griddles is available in the griddles buyers' guide.
Griddle, electric, countertop, 36" W x 21" D cooking surface, (3) steel radiants, 3/4" thick polished steel plates, thermostatic controls, removable drip tray, 3-1/4" front grease trough & chute, side & rear splash guards, 4" nickel plated steel legs, stainless steel front panel, bullnose & drip tray, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMGE36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||26|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.81|