In an hour, the eQuipped T140 conveyor toaster can produce 280 to 300 slices, an ideal amount for low-volume applications. It can be used for sandwich bread and bagels because the heat can be directed to one or both sides of the product, and it holds two items side by side on the 10-inch-wide conveyor. Conveyor speed can be adjusted by operators so toast reaches its ideal color, as the longer the product is in the chamber, the darker it gets. Made of stainless steel, the toaster is heavy duty and resistant to rusting, as a pull-out crumb tray catches food particles to simplify the cleaning process.
- Can toast 280-300 slices per hr.
- 10-in.-wide stainless steel conveyor belt
- Conveyor speed is adjustable to reach ideal toast brownness
- Can toast 1 side or 2 sides of the bread
- Crumb tray pulls out to facilitate cleaning
- Durable stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- CE approved; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 141⁄2 in. W x 191⁄2 in. D x 131⁄2 in. H
- 1700 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
More in-depth information on pop-up toasters and conveyor toasters is available in this guide to choosing toasters.
Conveyor Toaster, countertop design, 280-300 pieces/hour, 10" wide stainless steel conveyor belt, adjustable speed, single or dual side toasting option, pull out crumb tray, heavy duty stainless steel construction, 1700W, 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, CE, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped T140 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Width (in)||10|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|