The Crown Verity MCB-48WGP-NG mobile grill is easy to move with the 14-inch wheels and swivel casters that can lock in place. A handle is built into the side of the unit for simple maneuvering. With its unibody design, the grill is lightweight for simple moving; it also provides strength. 304 series stainless steel is used to construct the grill, making it durable and resistant to corrosion. A pan sits under the cooking grates to collect grease and food particles to make cleaning up easy. There is a drain port that is built into the pan to making disposing of liquid easy.
A windguard helps keep heat over the cooking area while also preventing grease and food particles from getting on other surfaces. The cooking surface creates even heating across the grate since the six burners are spread 5.75 inches apart; this also prevents cold and hot spots from forming and interrupting the cooking process. The entire grill is heated with natural gas through a single connection. The pilot burner tube system is made of stainless steel for durability, as well as the radiants. The Crown Verity MCB-48WGP-NG mobile grill has a cooking surface that measures 46 inches long by 21 inches wide.
- Heated by natural gas
- Cooking temperatures are reached in 5 min.
- Single gas connection with a 10-ft. quick disconnect cord
- 6 burners are set 5.75 in. apart to create an even heating area, eliminating cold and hot spots
- Stainless steel pilot burner tube system is heavy duty
- Corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty construction of the unit from stainless steel
- Structure is gained from the angled legs and undershelf
- Grease and food debris collect in the pan that sits beneath the grate
- Drain port is built into the pan to make clean up easy
- Cleaning and transporting the radiants does not affect their position
- Strength is gained from the unibody design but is still lightweight for moving
- Heat is not easily lost and food debris is kept from getting on other surfaces with the windguard
- Moving the cart is easy with the 14-in. wheels and swivel casters that lock in place
- Cooking surface measures 46 in. L x 21 in. W
- 99,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 56 in. L x 28 in. W x 46 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Outdoor Charbroiler, Natural gas, 46" x 21" grill area, 6 burners, 304 stainless steel construction, stainless steel grill, radiants, lighter tube (pilot), water pan, includes wind guard, 10' quick disconnect hose, undershelf, legs with (2) 14" wheels & (2) total lock casters, 99,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Crown Verity MCB-48WGP-NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||46|
|Overall Length (in)||56|
|Specialty Options||Water Pan|