For red and white wine, the Infrico IMD-EVV200MX two-section wine cooler has a temperature holding range between 39 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit with humidity from 50 to 70 percent. Operators can adjust the temperature to suit their product, with an ideal white wine range from 39 to 46 degrees Fahrenheit and red wine range from 50 to 64 degrees Fahrenheit. Two sections in the unit have a split-wall configuration that enables users to set the temperature in each section at a different level. Cooled with forced-air refrigeration, the bottles are evenly chilleed, and the digital temperature control provides accurate adjustments.
The Infrico IMD-EVV200MX wine merchandiser improves bottle presentation with its cherry pine wood exterior finish. Its shelves have wood fronts, and LED lighting ensures the bottles are visible, as this type of lighting is brighter and more energy efficient than fluorescent lighting. Doors have double-pane glass, and with their self-closing design, they contain cold air to the cabinet. Past 95 degrees, the doors stay open for convenient loading and interior cleaning.
- 24.72-cu.-ft. interior space
- 200-bottle capacity
- 14 galvanized steel shelves have wood fronts to enhance presentation
- Bright, energy-efficient LED lighting ensures bottle visibility
- Pine wood exterior front, sides, and top has a cherry finish
- 2 self-closing doors have thermopane double-pane glass to showcase the bottles and hold in cold air
- Doors stay open past 95 degrees for loading and unloading
- Snap-in door gaskets remove for cleaning
- Locks on the doors secure stored wine
- Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- Ideal white wine and rosé holding temperature: 39-46 degrees F
- Ideal red wine holding temperature: 50-64 degrees F
- CE, cETLus, and ETL-Sanitation listed
Forced-air Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 39-64 degrees F
- Relative humidity range: 50-70 percent
- Split-wall for dual-temperature configuration
- Digital temperature control
- Automatic defrost system
- Evaporator coil is coated for corrosion resistance
- Uses R134A refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 513⁄4 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D x 751⁄2 in. H
- 8.2 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Our resource on wine coolers has in-depth information on these units and their features.
Wine Cooler, refrigerated, dual temp, 24.72 cu. ft. capacity, two sections, glass door, LED lighting, digital controllers, original pine wood exterior, cherry finish (standard), pre-painted steel interior, 1/3 HP + 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.2 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, ETL, NSF 7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Infrico IMD-EVV200MX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor; 4 year compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|