Depending on surrounding conditions, the Koolaire KDT-1000W full-cube ice machine head can produce 835 pounds of ice daily. Full-cube ice melts slowly, so it is great for alcoholic drinks that are meant to be sipped. It has a water-cooled condensing unit that pumps water across the coils rather than blowing air like an air-cooled unit. To facilitate cleaning, the food zone has white plastic that ensures dirty spots stand out. The food zone is also sealed to prevent bacteria from growing in the crevices.
The Koolaire KDT-1000W full-cube ice machine head has a stainless steel-like finish that reduces the appearance of fingerprints. It can be cleaned with the push of a button and has a distribution tube that sprays water over the evaporator plates, where it freezes to create cubes. To keep the food zone sanitary, a water shield prevents excess water from splashing. This unit has a trough, floats, and a pump that can be removed for cleaning.
- 835-lb. daily ice production when ambient air is 70 degrees F and incoming water is 50 degrees F
- 720-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production when ambient air is 90 degrees F and incoming water is 70 degrees F
- Water-cooled condensing unit
- Fingerprint-resistant finish looks like stainless steel
- White plastic in the food zone helps dirty areas stand out to speed up cleaning
- Sealed food zone minimizes bacterial growth
- Single push of a button starts the cleaning cycle
- Water is expelled onto the evaporator plates by a distribution tube
- Water shield prevents extra water from splashing onto the food zone
- Pump, floats, and trough are removable without tools
- Full-cube ice size: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Bin sold separately
- Uses R410A refrigerant
- Required incoming water temperature: 40-90 degrees F
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSI
- Required ambient air temperature: 40-110 degrees F
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF and AHRI certified; California Low Lead qualified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 30 in. W x 24 in. D x 29.5 in. H
- 10.1 A, 4.35 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Take a look at our ice makers guide for more information on these units.
Ice Kube Machine, cube style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30" W, production capacity up to 835 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (720 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), water shield, smudge & fingerprint resistant, stainless like finish, dice size cubes, R410a refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Koolaire KDT-1000W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr parts & labor; 5-yr parts & labor evaporator; 5-yr parts & 3-yr labor compressor|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Recommended Bins||K-400, K-570, K-970|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||835|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Production Range (lbs/day)||100-999 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39|