Since the Kold-Draft TLC-3200S Nautilus replacement water filter has a gradient density carbon block filter, it captures fine sediment, dirt, and chlorine. It greatly improves the taste, appearance, and quality of water and ice. It has a built-in scale inhibitor that monitors and adjusts the water quality to minimize water hardness and scale buildup. It has a pressure gauge and pressure relief valve included. This filter has a 0.5 micron rating and lasts for six months or 27,000 gallons.
- Part of the Nautilus series
- Enhances appearance, taste, and quality of water and ice
- Built-in scale inhibitor monitors and reduces water hardness and scale
- Gradient density carbon block filter captures dirt, fine sediment, and chlorine
- Included pressure gauge and pressure relief valve
- 0.5 micron rating
- Should be replaced after 6 months or 27,000 gal.
- Maximum service flow rate: 2.1 gal./min.
- Required incoming water pressure: 25-125 PSI
- Required incoming water temperature: 35-100 degrees F
- Dimensions: 3.5 in. dia. x 15.5 in. H
- NSF certified
For more information on water filters and their benefits, check out our water filters guide.
Nautilus Replacement carbon block filter, 2.1 GPM, built-in scale inhibitor
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft TLC-3200S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Water Flow||2.1 gpm|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Replacement Filter|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|