The Kold-Draft KDB950 ice bin is made of stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance. It can store 950 pounds of ice and has an interior space of 30.1 cubic feet. Insulated with polyurethane foam between its walls, this unit is structurally sound and retains temperatures well. Its polyethylene-lined walls reduce scratches from scooping, and its door can be smoothly lifted or sealed shut with gaskets that prevent cold air from escaping. This Kold-Draft KDB950 ice bin has 6-inch legs for stability. Its door opening is wide to provide complete access to ice, and its low door sill supports comfortable scooping.
- 950-lb. storage capacity
- 30.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion and scuffs
- Polyurethane foam insulation ensures support and temperature retention
- Polyethylene-lined walls minimize stains from chlorine
- Doors can be lifted effortlessly
- Door gaskets prevent ice from melting
- 6-in. legs support the unit
- Door opening is wide to maximize ice removal
- Comfortable scooping provided by the low door sill
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 31.5 in. D x 50.75 in. H
Need more information before deciding? Take a look at our ice machines resource article to learn more.
Ice Storage Bin, sloped front, top hinged front opening single door, 950 lbs. ice storage capacity, polyethylene interior liner, stainless steel exterior, 6" legs, for GB series ice makers
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft KDB950 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity Range||230-1229 lb|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Height (in) Range||41 - 50|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49|