Since the Kold-Draft KDB650 ice bin is made of stainless steel, it has superior corrosion resistance. It can store 660 pounds of ice and has 21.5 cubic feet of interior space. To minimize the appearance of scuffs and stains, its interior walls are lined with polyethylene, and its heavy-duty door can be lifted to access ice. In order to keep ice frozen, a door gasket and polyurethane insulation create a seal that traps cold air within the walls. A large door opening offers space for reaching ice, and its low sill helps users scoop ice at the bottom of the bin. This Kold-Draft KDB650 ice bin has 6-inch legs that set it at a comfortable height for scooping.
- 660-lb. storage capacity
- 21.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Stainless steel exterior resists dents and scuffs
- Polyethylene-lined interior walls prevent stains and scuffs
- Door can be lifted to access the interior
- Cold air is sealed inside by a door gasket
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed between the walls for temperature retention
- Wide door opening provides complete interior access
- Low door sill permits users to comfortably scoop ice
- 6-in. legs
- Overall dimensions: 42 in. W x 34.75 in. D x 42 in. H
This ice machines buyers' guide has more information on ice bins.
Ice Storage Bin, sloped front, top hinged front opening single door, 660 lbs. ice storage capacity, polyethylene interior liner, stainless steel exterior, 6" legs, for GB series ice makers
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft KDB650 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity Range||230-1229 lb|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|