The Kold-Draft KDB400 ice bin can store 400 pounds of ice and has an interior space of 12.33 cubic feet. It is constructed of stainless steel, which resists scuffs and corrosion, and has polyurethane foam insulation that retains temperatures inside the bin and protects against stains and marks from scooping. To seal in cold air, door gaskets are included. The Kold-Draft KDB400 ice bin has 6-inch legs so that staff can clean underneath. Its large door opening and low door sill help the user comfortably scoop ice. This bin is compatible with Kold-Draft GT360 and GT560 series ice machines.
- 400-lb. storage capacity
- 12.33-cu.-ft. interior space
- Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Insulated with polyurethane foam to keep ice frozen
- Polyethylene-lined interior walls minimize scuffs and corrosion
- Door gasket seals cold inside
- Large door opening and low door sill facilitate scooping
- 6-in. legs elevate the unit
- Works with the GT360 or GT560 series
- Overall dimensions: 30.25 in. W x 34 in. D x 37 in. H
To learn more about ice bins, visit our article for ice makers.
Ice Storage Bin, sloped front, top hinged front opening single door, 400 lbs. ice storage capacity, stainless steel interior liner, stainless steel exterior, 6" legs, for GT series ice makers
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft KDB400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity Range||230-1229 lb|
|Width (in) Range||20 - 39|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Height (in) Range||31 - 40|