Since the Kold-Draft GTX564LC X-Series full-cube ice machine is made of stainless steel, it can resist stains, dents, and scratches. It produces 557 pounds of full-cube ice daily, which is excellent for regular drinks, cocktails, bagged ice, and pitchers. This ice melts slowly to prevent drinks from getting watered down but does not take up as much room in glasses as smaller types of ice. An LCD display informs the user of the operating status, and rounded corners and removable plastic top and louvers facilitate cleanup. To maximize space, this unit can be stacked with other X-Series ice machines.
The Kold-Draft GTX564LC full-cube ice maker has a self-contained, water-cooled condenser that brings the refrigerant’s temperature down. To prevent overflow, a probe measures ice production and pauses the controller when the bin is full. A liquid regulator valve monitors and adjusts the coolant flow to hold a specific discharge pressure. This machine has a horizontal evaporator on top of a molded water plate in order to produce pure, mineral-free ice. Each evaporator cell has water pumped in individually to ensure a consistency.
- Part of the X-Series
- 557-lb. daily ice production
- 489-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- Stainless steel construction withstands long-term use
- LCD screen displays the operating status
- Prevents injury with rounded corners
- Removable plastic top and louvers
- Can be stacked with other X-Series ice makers to save space
- Horizontal evaporator has individual cells that freeze water into cubes
- Ice production stops when the ice bin is full
- Liquid regulator valve adjusts the coolant flow to maintain a certain discharge pressure
- Water-cooled condenser is self-contained
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Requires 4-in. left, 6-in. top, and 8-in. right and back clearance for utility connections and ventilation
- Full-cube size: 1.25 in. x 1.25 in. x 1.25 in.
- 6,500 average BTU; 8,750 maximum BTU
- cETLus listed
- Made in the U.S.
- 3⁄4-in. FPT potable water inlet
- 3⁄4-in. FPT bin drain
- 3⁄4-in. I.D. flex tubing cuber drain
- 3⁄8-in. FPT condenser inlet
- 1⁄2-in. FPT condenser outlet
Dimensions and Utilities
- 30.1 in. W x 25.7 in. D x 30.7 in. H
- 7 A, 1.91-2.6 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Check out our guide to buying ice makers to find out which unit is right for you.
Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 557 lbs/24 hours at 70°/50° (489 lbs at 90°/70°), LED display, stainless steel frame, plastic top, plastic louvers, full-dice size ice, stackable, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps, cETLus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft GTX564LC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr parts & labor; 5-yr compressor & evaporator|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Recommended Bins||KDB230, KDB400, HD201, HD204, HD207, HDX201, HDX204|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||557|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Cold Water (in)||3/4|
|Indirect Waste Size (in)||3/4|
|Production Range (per day)||100-999 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30-39|