The SaniServ 408 soft serve freezer is ideal for providing small servings, samplers, and adding creamy topping to desserts and beverages. With its compact size, this machine only takes up minimal countertop space. A 20-quart capacity of the reservoir is great for medium use, where you can serve four 4-ounce servings per minute. R-404A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures in the unit.
This machine is designed and created with the fewest parts to be disassembled for cleaning and sanitizing. With a stainless steel exterior, this unit resists scratching and dents, as well as corrosion. The durable steel interior frame provides structure and stability. Low friction scraper blades on the dasher help prevent product from freezing and building up on the sides of the reservoir. The SaniServ 408 soft serve freezer has a tamper-proof, visual mix out system.
- Countertop model is perfect for saving space
- Disassembling for sanitizing is simple since the machine has fewer parts to remove
- Durable thanks to the stainless steel exterior that resists minor damage
- Steel interior frame provides structure and stability
- Temperatures stay cool with the R-404A refrigerant
- 20-qt. reservoir capacity
- Low-friction scraper blades on the stainless steel dasher keep product from freezing on the sides
- Automatic controls help to improve product consistency
- Tamper-proof visual mix out system
- Refrigeration system can be air or water cooled
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 30 A, 1 HP dasher, 3⁄4 HP compressor
- Overall Dimension: 17 in. W x 24.8 in. D x 33 in. H
- cULus and UL listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Soft Serve/Yogurt Freezer, Counter Model, Air or Water Cooled Self-Contained Refrigeration, 1 head, 20 qt. mix cap, welded steel frame, stainless exterior, automatic torque control, visual mix out system, 1 HP dasher, 3/4 HP compressor, UL, NSF & cUL
The CTS is included in this price and required to activate manufacturer's warranty. Representative will inspect the unit for proper installation (uncrate & set in place with electrical connections arranged by end-user prior to scheduled CTS), representative will instruct end-user on proper operating & cleaning procedures including start-up with product (product to be supplied by end-user).
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Saniserv 408 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet