The SaniServ 404 T soft serve freezer has touch controls that are easy to use. The buttons come with symbols that are straightforward to read and understand. A built-in standby mode, solid state audible and visual mix out system, and a 3-minute lockout timer are also included. AccuFreeze™ technology uses viscosity to create quality product, and a self-diagnostic feature provides important information about the machine.
A scroll compressor provides quiet operation, allowing you to use this unit in customer facing applications. It is designed to sit on countertops for convenient use. The exterior is made of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance, while the interior steel frame provides structure. The refrigeration system can be cooled with air or water, and R-404A refrigerant is used to keep temperatures cool. The SaniServ 404 T soft serve freezer holds 20 quarts of product in the reservoir.
- Countertop freezer is easy to use and takes up minimal space
- Easy-to-use touch controls
- Built-in standby mode and buttons have symbols for easy use
- Quiet operation is possible thanks to the scroll compressor
- Fewer removable parts makes disassembling easier
- Viscosity is used to control the quality of product through AccuFreeze technology
- Get important information about the unit through the self-diagnostic feature
- Damage is prevented with the 3-min. lockout timer
- Solid state audible and visual mix out system
- Corrosion-resistant, durable exterior construction of stainless steel
- Structure and stability are provided by the steel frame
- Air or water cooling system
- R-404A refrigerant keeps temperature cool
- Holds 20 qt. of product in the reservoir
- Product will not freeze to the sides thanks to the dasher's low friction scraper blades
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 30 A, 1 HP dasher, 2 HP compressor
- Overall Dimensions: 17 in. W x 24.8 in. D x 35.5 in. H
- cULus and UL listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Soft Serve/Yogurt Freezer, counter model, air or water cooled self-contained refrigeration, 1 head, 20 qt. mix cap., welded steel frame, stainless steel exterior, electronic consistency control, automatic audible/visual mix out system, 1 HP dasher, 2 HP compressor, UL, NSF & cUL
The CTS is included in this price and required to activate manufacturer's warranty, representative will inspect the unit for proper installation (uncrate & set in place with electrical connections arranged by end-user prior to scheduled CTS), representative will instruct end-user on proper operating & cleaning procedures including start-up with product (product to be supplied by end-user).
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Saniserv 404-SOFTSERVE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet