The Libbey 9322 Master’s Reserve® Prism wine glass has a durable HD2 rim that is strengthened by its DuraTemp treatment. Its edge is bead-free and thin to keep attention on the beverage. Since it has a seamless construction, the glass is elegant while withstanding regular commercial use. The ClearFire™ glass is durable, brilliant, and clear. With a flat-footed design, the Libbey 9322 Master’s Reserve Prism wine glass stays balanced on tabletops and other surfaces.
- 13-oz. capacity
- Sparkling clarity and shining brilliance are provided by the ClearFire glass
- Seamless design elevates the presentation and maintains strength
- Beadless edge is thin to keep attention on the beverage
- HD2 rim has a DuraTemp treatment to create chip resistance
- Flat-footed design creates stability on most surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 33⁄8 in. dia. x 81⁄2 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Wine Glass, 13 oz., high definition & high durability rim, seam-free, stem, flat foot, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Prism (H 8-1/2"; T 2-1/2"; B 3"; D 3-3/8") Made in USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee
Libbey 9322 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||8 to 15.9 oz|