The Libbey 9236 Master’s Reserve® Contour flute is made of ClearFire™ glass, providing sparkling clarity and a brilliant shine to boost the presentation of any drink. Since the edge is beadless, it does not take away from the beverage but highlights it instead. Its rim has been treated with DuraTemp for durability, and the walls are reinforced for strength. The stem and foot of the Libbey 9236 Master’s Reserve Contour flute are designed to provide elegance while maintaining balance and stability on the table.
- 8-oz. capacity
- ClearFire glass has maximum clarity and brilliance
- Edge does not take away from the beverage since it is beadless and thin
- Stem and foot have a balanced, elegant design
- DuraTemp-treated HD2 rim is resistant to most minor damage
- Walls are strong for commercial use since they are reinforced
- Tall, thin bowl is designed to help maintain carbonation in the drink
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 21⁄2 in. dia. x 91⁄4 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Flute Glass, 8 oz., HD2 rim, dishwasher safe, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Performa, Contour (H 9-1/4"; T 2"; B 2-3/4"; D 2-1/2") (replaces Briossa #7500SR)
Libbey 9236 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet