The Libbey 9157 Master’s Reserve® Contour flute has a HD2 rim that is strengthened by the DuraTemp treatment, while durability is added to the walls since they are reinforced. An elegant look is created with the stem and foot, and their design maintain balance so the glass will not easily tip over. Attention is directed to the beverage since the edge is ultra-fine and bead-free. The Libbey 9157 Master’s Reserve Contour flute is made of ClearFire™ glass to provide sparkling brilliance and clarity.
- 6-oz. capacity
- ClearFire glass has maximum clarity and sparkling brilliance
- Tall and thin design of the bowl helps keep the drink carbonated
- Very thin edge is beadless, keeping attention on the beverage
- DuraTemp treatment strengthens the HD2 rim to resist scratches and dents
- Gracefully-designed stem and foot add balance to prevent drinks from spilling
- Reinforced walls are strong to support heavy use
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 21⁄4 in. dia. x 87⁄8 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Flute Glass, 6 oz., HD2 rim, dishwasher safe, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Performa, Contour (H 8-7/8"; T 2-1/8"; B 2-3/4"; D 2-1/4"), Made in USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee
Libbey 9157 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||3 to 7.9 oz|
|Style||Flutes & Champagne|