The Libbey 9142 Master’s Reserve® Neo wine glass measures 33⁄8 inches in diameter by 8 inches tall, accommodating 14 ounces of red or white wine. It is made of ClearFire™ glass to maintain a brilliant shine and reduce the appearance of smudges and streaks. To highlight the drink, the edge is beadless and thin, and the rim is durable due to its DuraTemp treatment. The drink presentation is enhanced by the graceful stem and foot design that also adds balance and stability to the Libbey 9142 Master’s Reserve Neo wine glass. Minor scratches and dents are resisted since the walls are reinforced.
- 14-oz. capacity
- Brilliant shine and clarity with a ClearFire glass construction
- Ultra-fine, bead-free edge highlights the drink
- Stable stem and foot have a graceful design to enhance the presentation
- DuraTemp treatment on the HD2 rim reduces the risk of chipping
- Reinforced walls resist breaking and minor damage
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 33⁄8 in. dia. x 8 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Wine Glass, 14-oz capacity, high definition & high durability rim, reinforced walls, beadless edge, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Neo, (H 8"; T 2-5/8"; B 3-1/8"; D 3-3/8"), Made in USA, HD2 Rim Lifetime Guarantee
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Libbey 9142 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||8 to 15.9 oz|