The Libbey 9140 Master’s Reserve® Neo wine glass has a durable rim since it has been through a strengthening DuraTemp treatment. The rim does not distract from the presentation with its ultra-thin, beadless edge. The ClearFire™ glass is made without harmful metal oxides and provides maximum clarity and brilliance. A graceful stem on the Libbey 9140 Master’s Reserve Neo wine glass gives tabletops an elegant feel, and its foot provides stability.
- 81⁄2-oz. capacity
- ClearFire glass provides a radiant shine and is made without harmful metal oxides
- Stem and foot have an elegant, graceful design that also provides stability
- Beadless edge is very thin to prevent the rim from obstructing the view of the drink
- HD2 rim uses a DuraTemp treatment to resist chipping
- Walls are reinforced to create additional strength
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 27⁄8 in. dia. x 73⁄8 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Wine Glass, 8.5-oz capacity, high definition & high durability rim, reinforced walls, beadless edge, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Neo, (H 7-3/8"; T 2-3/8"; B 2-3/4"; D 2-7/8"), Made in USA, HD2 Rim Lifetime Guarantee
Libbey 9140 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||8 to 15.9 oz|