The Libbey 9123 Master’s Reserve® Renaissance wine glass has maximum clarity and brilliance with its durable ClearFire™ glass construction. The seamless design from bowl to stem provides durability for commercial use. A thin, beadless rim edge enables wine to stand out, creating an elegant presentation. Chipping on the HD2 rim is resisted with the DuraTemp treatment. Since there is a flat foot on the Libbey 9123 Master’s Reserve Renaissance wine glass, it is stable on tabletops.
- 16-oz. capacity
- ClearFire glass provides clarity, brilliance, and stability
- Seamless from the bowl to the stem to create a sleek design and strength
- DuraTemp treatment applied to the HD2 rim resists chipping
- Rim has a beadless edge to enable the wine to stand out
- Flat design of the foot adds stability and balance
- Overall dimensions: 33⁄8 in. dia. x 9 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Wine Glass, 16 oz., high definition & high durability rim, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Renaissance (H 9"; T 2-1/2"; B 3-1/8"; D 3-3/8"), Made in USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee
Libbey 9123 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||16 oz or more|