As part of the Embassy series, the Libbey 3712 banquet goblet is a 51⁄4-inch tall clear glass with a short, thick stem. The top and bottom are both 27⁄8 inches in diameter, providing a wide base to offer balance and stability. At a 101⁄2-ounce capacity, this design is recommended for wine and dark beers such as porter and ale, and can also work well for water and iced tea.
This Libbey goblet is part of the Embassy line, which is covered by Libbey's Safedge Rim and Foot Guarantee. This guarantee means that if the rim or foot of one of these glasses becomes chipped, Libbey will either replace the glass or refund its cost to the owner. This program is a lifetime guarantee, meaning that unless a glass completely breaks, you will never have to pay for a replacement. This glass is also dishwasher-safe, making it easy to maintain and ideal for bars, restaurants, and catering companies.
- Part of the Libbey Embassy series
- Ideal for wine and dark beers
- 101⁄2-oz. capacity
- Clear glass with a short stem, wide bowl, and tapered top
- Dishwasher safe
- Covered under Libbey's Safedge Rim and Foot Guarantee, which ensures the glass will be replaced or refunded if the rim or foot ever chips
- Overall Dimensions: 51⁄4 in. H x 27⁄8 in. top and bottom dia. x 31⁄8 in. max dia.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Banquet Goblet Glass, 10-1/2 oz., Safedge® Rim and foot guarantee, Embassy®, (H 5-1/4"; T 2-7/8"; B 2-7/8"; D 3-1/8")
Libbey 3712 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||8 to 15.9 oz|