Libbey's 1604 pilsner glass has a 16-ounce capacity, making it perfect for serving medium-to-large sized draft beers. It is made in the traditional pilsner shape, with a wide mouth, narrow point near the bottom, and flared base. The base has a thick solid glass portion to add weight for stability. The clarity of the glass offers perfect visibility of the beers you serve, including the carbonation and foamy head, and the shape enhances the scent and flavor of the beers.
This 16-ounce pilsner is made in America by Libbey, who has long been a leader in the commercial glassware industry. Libbey backs this glass with its Safedge® Rim and Foot Lifetime Guarantee, which states that the company will replace or refund any glass whose rim or foot obtains a chip during normal usage throughout the lifetime of the glass. The glass is also durable enough to be washed in a commercial dishwasher, making cleaning simple.
- Part of the Giant Beers pattern by Libbey
- 16-oz. pilsner glass
- Round glass with a wide top that tapers down to a narrow point before flaring back out for the base
- Weighted, solid-glass base to add steadiness
- Safe to wash in a commercial dishwasher
- Carries Libbey's Safedge® Rim and Foot Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in America
- Overall Dimensions: 81⁄8 in. H x 3 in. top dia. x 25⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 3 in. max dia.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Pilsner Glass, 16 oz. (H 8-1/8"; T 3"; B 2-5/8"; D 3")
Libbey 1604 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet