Lettuce and other items for salads can be dried quickly and thoroughly with Hobart's SDPS-11 salad dryer. This unit has a 20-gallon capacity, and operates on a 1/4-horsepower motor with a permanently-lubricated gear drive. It has a stainless steel outer tub and lid with a fully-sealed polyethylene base, as well as a stainless steel motor splashguard that protects the motor. Water drains through a PVC drain pipe extension tube directly into a floor drain or a container up to nine inches high without a splashing mess.
- 20-gal. capacity
- 1/4-HP motor with thermal overload and permanently-lubricated gear drive
- Stainless steel outer tub and lid with fully-sealed polyethylene base
- Stainless steel motor splashguard protects the motor
- Water drains through a PVC drain pipe extension tube directly into floor drain or container up to 9-in. high without splashing
- 5-min. timer located at top of tub and easy to reach
- Polyethylene spin basket with hand grips
- Large casters easy to lock and mobile
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2.5 A, 7-ft. cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 24-1/2 in. L x 25-1/8 in. W x 31-3/8 in. H
- UL Listed, NSF Certified
Salad Dryer, floor model, 20 gallon capacity (approximately 16 heads of lettuce), 406 RPM, stainless steel outer tub & lid, polyethylene spin basket with handle grips, fully sealed polyethylene base, 5-minute timer, permanently lubricated gear drive, drain pipe extension tube, stainless steel motor splashguard, casters with brakes, 1/4 HP motor with thermal overload, 115/60/1, 2.5 amps, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart SDPS-11 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|