Restaurants with busy salad bars can dry their lettuce and other vegetables quickly by using Hobart's SDPE-11 salad dryer. With a 20-gallon capacity, this unit operates on a 1/4-horsepower motor with thermal overload protection and a permanently-lubricated gear drive for a long life. It has a polyethylene outer tub and lid with a fully-sealed polyethylene base, as well as a stainless steel motor splashguard that protects the motor. Water drains through a PVC drain pipe extension tube directly into a floor drain or a container up to nine inches high without a splashing mess.
- 20-gal. capacity
- 1/4-HP motor with thermal overload protection and permanently-lubricated gear drive
- Polyethylene outer tub and lid with fully-sealed polyethylene base
- Stainless steel motor splashguard protects the motor
- Water drains through a PVC drain pipe extension tube directly into floor drain or container up to 9-in. high without splashing
- 5-min. timer located at top of tub and easy to reach
- Polyethylene spin basket with hand grips
- Large casters easy to lock and mobile
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2.5 A, 7-ft. cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 24-1/2 in. L x 25-1/8 in. W x 31-3/8 in. H
- UL Listed, NSF Certified
Salad Dryer, floor model, 20 gal. cap, 16 hds of lettuce, stainless steel reinforced HD polyethylene constr, floor drain, built-in motor splashguard, 5 min. timer, poly basket w/handle grips, HD casters with brakes, 1/4 HP, 115/60/1, 2.5 amps, NSF, UL listed. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart SDPE-11 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|