The Hobart PW10-1 high-temp dishwasher can wash as many as 20 racks in an hour. It comes with a flat grid rack, tray rack, and flat bottom rack. Racks load into the chamber through the front split-door 33.79-inch opening. As many as 10 full-size sheet pans fit in the chamber, or it can hold a 140-quart mixing bowl. Reaching a maximum 70-degree Fahrenheit rise, a Sense-A-Temp™ booster heater is included.
The unit has a stainless steel, deep-drawn tank and clog-resistant upper and lower wash and rinse arms. Food debris is caught by the scrap screens and basket, which are removable to facilitate cleaning. This Hobart PW10-1 door-type dishwasher has microcomputer controls that start when the doors are closed and the wash cycle button is pressed. During the wash cycle, the pump motor energizes, and the dwell begins after the wash. During the dwell, the upper wash manifold drains prepare for the final rinse.
- Can wash 20 racks per hr.
- Wash cycle lasts 2, 4, or 6 min.
- Loads from the front through the split door with a 33.79-in. opening
- Chamber accommodates 10 full-size sheet pans or a 140-qt. bowl
- Comes with a flat grid rack, tray rack, and flat bottom rack
- Sense-A-Temp booster heater can reach a 70-degree F rise
- Advanced Service diagnostics
- Stainless steel, deep-drawn tank
- 2 rotating upper and lower wash and rinse arms resist clogging
- Stainless steel scrap screens and scrap basket catch food debris
- Screens and basket are removable to facilitate cleaning
- Automatic fill
- 47.6-53 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 34.86 in. W x 37.2 in. D x 78.04 in. H (95.25 in. H with the door up)
- cULus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
- Program begins when the doors are closed and the wash cycle is started
- Energizes the pump motor during the wash cycle
- Dwell allows the upper wash manifold to drain
- Final rinse begins after the dwell cycle
- Advanced cycle and temperature display
Unsure if this is the right unit for your application? Read more about them in our door-type dishwashers buyers' guide.
Pot/Pan/Utensil Washer, front loading with split door design, (10) pan capacity, over/under rotating arms, 2/4/6 minute adjustable timer, up to (20) racks/hour, includes: (1) flat grid, (1) tray rack & (1) flat bottom rack, pre-rinse spray hose, sanitizing with Sense-A-Temp™ 70° booster rise, vent fan control, stainless steel construction, 208-240v/60/3-ph, cULus, NSF, BISSC Certified, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart PW10-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Booster Heater Type||Electric|
|Built in Booster||Yes|
|Cavity Height (in)||33.79|
|Control Location||Lower Front|
|For Use With||Pots and Pans|
|Racks per Hour||20|
|Special Features||Pot & Pan Washer|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|