Hobart's N50A-10 countertop planetary mixer has a five quart stainless steel bowl and beater, and has three fixed speeds for more consistency, reliability and flexibility in presenting the best food for your customers. Powered by a Hobart-designed 1/6-horsepower motor, it is durable enough to perform the most demanding duties. Its manufactured agitators are durable and flexible, made for long-term usage and providing different uses for processing recipes and other products. It also has a convenient shift handle mounted near an on and off switch.
- 5-qt. stainless steel bowl
- 3 fixed speeds for consistency and flexibility
- Flat beater, wire whip, dough hook included
- Hobart-designed 1/6-HP motor meets demanding operations
- Agitation technology providing durability and flexibility and different uses for recipe processing
- Gear-driven transmission assures performance consistency
- Controls easy to reach
- Includes #10 taper attachment hub
- Convenient shift handle mounted near an On and Off switch
- 100-120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 2.9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 15-in. W x 12-1/4 in. D x 17-in. H
- UL Listed, NSF Certified
Mixer - ASTM Approved, Planetary, Bench, 5-qt., 3 fixed speeds, gear-driven transmission, #10 taper attachment hub, manual bowl lift, Hobart Gray enamel housing, stainless steel bowl, stainless steel "B" beater, 100-120/60/1, 1/6 hp, cord w/plug. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart N50A-10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Countertop Planetary Mixers|
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|