The HS8N-1 Hobart Heavy Duty Manual Slicer has a smooth slicing motion and a double-action indexing cam, which gives you control over even the thinnest slices. A gauge plate holds firm to ensure precision as you slice. The slicer has several features that make it easy to clean, including a tilting, removable carriage system, a removable ring guard cover, and a kickstand to prop the machine up for cleaning underneath. The slicer will only start when the carriage is in the home start position, so that the carriage is always in a safe position to slice as soon as the motor starts.
- 13-in. CleanCut Knife stays sharp longer and lasts longer than stainless steel and carbon coated knives
- Double-action indexing cam provides precision control over slice thickness
- Index knob can be turned to zero to stop slicer
- Borazon stone sharpeners sharpen the knife in only five seconds, and are easily removed for cleaning
- Removable ring guard cover catches food debris and is dishwasher safe
- Carriage must be in the home start position for the slicer to turn on
- Automatic shut off feature will turn off slicer after 30 seconds of inactivity to help save energy and prolong the life of the motor
- One-piece anodized aluminum base for easy cleaning
- Handle is ergonomically designed for comfortable use
- Gauge plate features machine grooves to ensure smooth feeding for clean slices and can be adjusted for slices up to 1-in.
- Can slice food up to 12-in. wide
- Poly V-Belt drive system for a long life and easy servicing
- Powerful 1/2 HP motor
- No Volt release prevents unit from restarting after a power outage
- Comes with 6-ft. power supply cord
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30-5/16 in. W x 24-5/8 in. D x 25-1/2 in. H
Heavy Duty Slicer, manual, 13" CleanCutÖ knife, anodized finish with (6) interlocks, removable meat grip assembly, removable ring guard cover, single action top mounted sharpener with BorazonÖ stones, cleaning kickstand, 1/2 hp motor, 120v/60/1-ph NSF cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart HS8N-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||2812-1, 3813N-1|
|Size||13 in Knife|