The Hobart HS71 automatic slicer features adjustable stroke length and speed, letting operators dial in the optimal setting for each product they process at their deli or restaurant. A dual-action indexing knob provides precise control of the thickness of the sliced product. A 13-inch CleanCut knife powers through meats and cheeses with an alloy edge that's designed to last up to three times longer than stainless steel knives.
This slicer is built with safety in mind. A zero exposure knife remains concealed at all times to protect the user from injury. If power is lost to the slicer, it must be manually reset to prevent it from inadvertently being powered up. Additionally, the slicer carriage must be returned to its home position before it can be started. The Hobart HS7-1 is built with a burnished aluminum base that’s durable and easy to keep sanitary.
- 13-in. CleanCut knife is built with an alloy edge that lasts up to three times longer than traditional stainless steel knives
- Borazon stone sharpener is top-mounted and hones knife in 5-sec.
- Gauge plate and knife cover feature machined grooves to create a smooth slicing motion
- Dual-action indexing cam allows users to dial in the precise thickness they need
- Gauge plate holds thickness setting for consistent slices through the entire batch
- 1⁄2-HP Knife drive motor
- Adjustable carriage speeds for optimal slicing results
- 3 stroke length options allow users to choose the optimal setting for each product
- Nickel-plated slide rod provides smooth operation and continuous lubrication
- Zero Knife Exposure design keeps knife edge concealed at all times to protect staff from injury
- Carriage must be in the home position before the slicer will start to help ensure user safety
- No Volt release requires the slicer to be restarted if power is lost to prevent the equipment from powering on unexpectedly
- cETLus Listed and NSF Certified
Designed for Easy Cleaning
- Sharpener is dishwasher-safe for easy sanitation
- Knife is removable with special removal tool
- Knife and removal tool are dishwasher safe
- Ring guard cover is removable to quickly clear debris
- Carriage system can be tilted without being removed for mid-service cleaning and is fully removable for deep cleaning
- Meat grip is removable for cleaning
- Manual lift handle props equipment up so it can be cleaned underneath
- Burnished aluminum is designed with few seams to harbor bacteria
Dimensions & Utilities
- 263⁄8 in. W x 225⁄16 in. D x 271⁄4 in. H
- 5.6 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Heavy Duty Meat Slicer, automatic, 13" CleanCut™ removable knife with removal tool, burnished finish, (3) stroke lengths, & (4) stroke speeds, removable meat grip assembly, removable ring guard cover, product fence, single action top mounted sharpener with Borazon™ stones, manual lift lever, 1/2 hp motor, 5.6amps, 120v/60hz/1-ph, NSF cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hobart HS7-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||3713-2|
|Size||13 in Knife|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|