The Legacy® HL800-1STD Planetary Mixer from Hobart is an 80 quart floor mixer that features a heavy duty three horsepower motor to keep up with a busy mixing schedule. Four fixed speeds and an additional stir speed give you consistent results, while Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls allow you the flexibility of shifting speeds while the mixer is already running. The mixer also features an ergonomic swing-out bowl with a power bowl lift and lock that makes loading and unloading bowls safe and easy.
- Ergonomic stainless steel bowl holds 80 qt.
- Power bowl lift is operated by fingertip control to prevent operator strain
- Swing-out bowl installs at one point for convenient loading and unloading of product
- Bowl interlock prevents mixer from starting unless bowl is locked into place
- 4 set mixing speeds plus a stir speed gives you plenty of options to get the results you need
- Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls let you change speed when the mixer is already running
- Soft start agitation technology keeps ingredients from splashing out when shifting to higher mix speeds
- 50-minute SmartTimer™ and Automatic Time Recall helps maintain consistent mixing time through multiple batches
- Heavy duty stainless steel bowl guard rotates to allow ingredients to be added and removes easily for cleaning
- Rounded corners and few seams makes cleaning easy
- Neoprene footpads keep mixer from shifting
- Durable 3 HP motor is reliable for heavy mixing loads
- Includes "B" beater and "ED" dough hook
- 200-240 V/50/60Hz /3-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 30.224-in. W x 45.921-in D x 64.625-in H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Legacy Planetary Mixer, 3.0 HP, 80-quart capacity, four fixed speeds plus stir speed, gear transmission, 50 min. SmartTimer, power bowl lift, stainless steel bowl, "B" beater, "ED" dough hook, bowl truck, stainless steel bowl guard, 200-240/50/60/3. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart HL800-1STD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet