Mixing a good batter or sauce is simple with the use of Hobart's HL200-10STD Legacy all-purpose planetary mixer. This unit has Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls, which allow users to change speeds while the unit is operational. It also comes with a 20-quart swing-out bowl to load and unload the products easier, with three fixed speeds plus a stir speed for consistent results. Its gear transmission assures consistent performance and minimum downtime when there are larger loads.
- Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls allow changing of speed while unit is operating
- Gear transmission assures consistent performance and minimum downtime under larger loads
- 1/2-HP motor meets the most demanding operations
- 20-qt. Swing-out bowl loads and unloads products easier and simply mounted
- 3 fixed speeds and stir speed for reliable results
- Standard 15-min. SmartTimer™ supports recipe mixing times and avoids overmixing
- Stainless steel bowl guard has safety interlock system that prevents operation when out of position
- Agitation technology where speeds have transition into higher speed to lessen chances of product spill
- 12 taper attachment hub for use with same-size attachments
- Bowl guard interlock ceases operation when front portion of guard out of position
- Metallic gray hybrid powder coat finish
- 100-120 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 19-1/8 in. W x 22-7/8 in. D x 29-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Legacy Planetary Mixer, Floor, 20-qt., 3 fixed speed stainless steeltir speed, gear trans, 15 min. SmartTimer, #12 taper hub, manual bowl lift, stainless steel bowl, aluminum "B" beater, stainless steel "D" wire whip, stainless steel bowl guard, 100-120/50/60/1, 1/2 hp, cord w/plug. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and d options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart HL200-10STD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Countertop Planetary Mixers|