The Hobart HL1400-2STD planetary mixer comes with a B beater, ED dough hook, and bowl truck. A stainless steel bowl also comes with the mixer and can hold 140 quarts of product. Large controls are located on the side of the mixer and are easy to use. With the metallic gray, powder-coat finish, the mixer can easily fit into any kitchen. This unit has four fixed speeds plus a stir speed. The agitator can run on stir speed while the bowl is lowered then switch into the preselected speed once the bowl has been lifted into place.
The Automatic Time Recall remembers the time that was set last for each speed, making this feature perfect for multiple batches of product. The mixer can easily change speeds without needing to stop thanks to the Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls. Agitation Technology prevents the transition from one speed to the next from being unstable and causing product to fly out of the bowl. A stainless steel bowl guard protects users' fingers from touching moving parts. The Hobart HL1400-2STD planetary mixer uses a switch to lift and lower the bowl.
- Includes the B beater, ED dough hook, and bowl truck
- Stainless steel bowl can hold 140 qt.
- Product is easy to get out of the mixer since the bowl swings out
- Stainless steel bowl guard helps prevent product from flying out
- Bowl is moved up and down with a switch on the controller
- Stir speed can be on while the bowl is being lifted into place then switches into the preselected speed thanks to the Stir-on-Lift feature
- Large, easy-to-reach controls on the side of the mixer's head
- 4 fixed speeds plus stir speed
- Speeds can easily change without stopping the mixing process with the Shift-on-the-Fly controls
- Transitioning from one speed to the next is a smooth process because of the mixer's Agitation Technology
- Time can be counted down or up with the 20-min. SmartTimer
- Automatic Time Recall stores the last time that was set for each speed
- Installing and removing agitators is simple with the Quick Release™
- Metallic gray powder coat finish
- Thermal overload protection is built into the magnetic contactor
- Open base
- 200-240 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph, 5 HP, 14.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 43.359 in. W (measured with bowl extended out) x 47.108 in. D x 67.625 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Sold-Separately Attachments and Accessories
- B flat beater
- C wing whip
- D wire whip
- ED dough hook
- P pastry knife
- heavy duty wire whip
- Bowl extension ring
- Bowl splash cover
- Bowl scraper
- Bowl truck
- Ingredient chute
- 140-qt. stainless steel bowl
Legacy Planetary Mixer, 5.0 HP, 140-quart capacity, four fixed speeds plus stir speed, gear transmission, 50 min. SmartTimer, power bowl lift, stainless steel bowl, "B" beater, "ED" dough hook, bowl truck, stainless steel bowl guard, 380-460/50/60/3. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart HL1400-2STD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Planetary Mixer (All Purpose)|