To mix batter, sauces and general recipes quickly and efficiently, Hobart's HL120-1 countertop planetary mixer would be beneficial to have for your busy kitchen. This unit operates on a 1/2-horsepower motor, and comes with a 12-quart swing-out bowl to load and unload the products easier and is simply mounted. A 15-minute SmartTimer™ supports recipe mixing times and avoids overmixing. A stainless steel bowl guard has a safety interlock system that prevents the unit from operating when the front part of the guard is out of position.
- 1/2-HP motor
- 12-qt. Swing-out bowl loads and unloads products easier and is simple to attach
- 3 fixed speeds and a stir speed for reliable results
- Standard 15-min. SmartTimer™ supports recipe mixing times and avoids overmixing
- Stainless steel bowl guard has safety interlock system that prevents operation when out of position
- Agitation technology where speeds have transition into higher speed to lessen chances of product spill
- Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls allow changing of speed while unit is operating
- Automatic time recall mechanism remembers last time set for each speed
- Gear transmission assures consistent performance and minimum downtime under larger loads
- #12 taper attachment hub for use with same-size attachments
- Bowl guard interlock ceases operation when front portion of guard out of position
- 100-120 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 19-1/8 in. W x 17-7/8 in. D x 29-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Legacy Planetary Mixer - Unit Only, Bench, 12-qt., 3 fixed/stir speed, gear trans, 15 min. SmartTimer, #12 taper hub, manual bowl lift, stainless steel bowl guard, 100-120/50/60/1, 1/2 hp, cord w/plug. Hobart offers a variety of accessories and options for full customization of their products. Please contact customer service for options that will fit your specific needs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hobart HL120-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Countertop Planetary Mixers|