The Follett 7CI100A-NW-CF-ST-00 countertop ice dispenser can make 125 pounds of ice in 24 hours and is designed to serve 25 people. Ice dispenses when the push button is activated, eliminating hand contact. The dispensing area has an 8.5-inch clearance and a blue light that adds visibility. As much as 7 pounds of ice can be stored in the built-in bin. Installing the Follett 7CI100A-NW-CF-ST-00 ice dispenser is simple since it sits on a countertop and ships fully assembled. It only requires two connections: water and electric. This unit can be installed anywhere a water line can be run since it has a drainless design.
- 125-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Designed to serve 25 people with 140 servings in a 10-hr. day
- Makes and dispenses compressed nugget ice
- 8.5-in. cup clearance
- Push-button dispensing eliminates user contact with ice
- Blue light in the dispensing area enhances visibility
- 20-oz. drip tray is removable and simple to clean
- 7-lb. storage capacity
- Harvest cycles do not produce a lot of noise
- Sleep mode saves energy during slow periods
- Stainless steel exterior resists scratches and corrosion
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- Required ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 40-90 degrees F
- Requires 3-in. clearance on each side
- 5 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 14.62 in. W x 22.12 in. D x 17.62 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
- Comes completely assembled
- Requires only water and electric connections
- Drainless design enables installation in any place a water line can be run
You can read more about ice maker configurations in the ice machines buyers' guide.
7 Series Ice Dispenser, countertop, integral air-cooled ice machine, Chewblet® compressed nugget ice, 125 lb. production/24 hours, 7 lb. storage capacity, stainless steel exterior, push button dispensing standard, blue LED lighting, Agion® silver-based antimicrobial protection, internal filter, drainless design, designed to serve up to 25 people, for use in applications with less than 400 mg/1 total dissolved solids in water (either naturally occurring or treated with reverse osmosis), NSF, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Follett 7CI100A-NW-CF-ST-00 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity (lb)||7 lbs|
|Warranty||2-years Parts & Labor/3 Additional Years Parts for Compressor|
|Capacity Range||1-59 lb|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|