This Globe countertop planetary mixer features an easy action bowl lift allowing for easy removal and cleaning. This planetary mixer offers an electronic speed and load control for easy user operation. The stainless steel attachments are durable and easy to clean. This planetary mixer offers a six-foot cord allowing maneuverability around the kitchen.
- Ten speeds for versatility in mixing control
- Electronic speed and load control allows for consistent kneading and mixing
- Rigid cast aluminum body is durable and easy to clean
- Permanently lubricated transmission means less maintenance
- Easy action lift bowl for easy removal and cleaning
- Included accessories: 5-qt. stainless steel bowl, spiral dough hook, wire whip, flat beater, and polycarbonate bowl guard
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 4 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 13.1-in. W x 15.3-in. D x 17.1-in. H
- cETLus, and NSF Certified
Planetary Mixer, countertop, 5-qt. 304 stainless steel bowl, #10 attachment hub, (10) speeds, electronic speed & load control, permanently lubricated gear-driven transmission, dual bowl clamps, bowl lift, polycarbonate splash cover with ingredient chute, thermal overload protection, cast aluminum body with white powder coating, includes: spatula, stainless steel spiral dough hook, wire whip & flat beater, 800 watts, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.0 amps, 6 ft cord with NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Globe SP5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Globe SP5 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Always Cooking said...
"I wanted a reliable mixer for home use and didn't want to buy a rebranded [*]made one hiding behind an american name; I've read about so many pro..."
"I wanted a reliable mixer for home use and didn't want to buy a rebranded [*]made one hiding behind an american name; I've read about so many problems with quality. I did some research and found this one made by Globe in Dayton Ohio. I've had it for a month now and put it through it paces, doing single and double batches of bread, pasta and pizza dough. The machine handles it very well without a huge strain; it does seem very heavy duty for home use and expect years of good service from it. The accessory port does take standard attachments, Although Globe doesn't sell attachments specifically for this model, I use a pasta roller/cutter made by another popular mixer manufacturer; The instructions do not mention this is possible."