The Globe GPS10 portion control scale can weigh products in pounds-ounces, ounces, kilograms, or grams and can accurately weigh loads up to 10 pounds. A simple zero-tare button makes it easy to remove the weight of your container from the total weight or weigh ingredients one at a time in the same container. The scale's hygienic stainless steel platform measures 9 inches by 7 inches and is fully removable and dishwasher safe. The Globe GPS10 scale can be powered by either the included AC adapter or two "C" batteries.
- 9 in. x 7 in. removable stainless steel platter is dishwasher safe
- Weighs in pounds-ounces, ounces, kilograms, or grams
- Push-button zero-tare for easily removing the weight of a container
- 1-in.-high LCD display screen is easy to read
- Automatically powers off when left idle to conserve battery life
- Low battery indicator on display screen lets user know when to plug it in
- Runs on included AC adapter or 3 "C" batteries (not included)
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 91⁄4 in. W x 91⁄2 in. D x 3 in. H
- NSF Certified
Portion Control Scale, digital, 11 lbs. capacity (11 x .1 lbs. -oz. : 176 x .1 oz. / 5 x .01 kg. : 5000 x 1 g), weighs in pounds/ounces, ounces, kilograms and grams, auto power shut off, push button tare, removable 9" x 7" stainless steel weighing platter with marine edge, ABS construction, battery or AC (AC power supply included), not legal for trade, NSF, cULus, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GPS10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Platform Size||9 x 7|
|Warranty||1 year scale replacement|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|
Globe GPS10 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Product did not function properly out of box. Scale kept climbing with nothing on it. Hit tare goes to zero then starts climbing again with nothi..."
"Product did not function properly out of box. Scale kept climbing with nothing on it. Hit tare goes to zero then starts climbing again with nothing on the scale. I have used the Globe scales for many years and this is one of the reasons I've had to purchase a new scale. Not sure if this is a refurbished scale that wasn't properly refurbished but or a defect in the Globe scales. Either way not happy and I don't like to waste my time with returns."