This Globe 12A slicer is designed to fulfill medium-duty slicing needs, appropriate for slicing for up to 21⁄2 hours a day. Up to half of that time can be spent slicing cheese. Operators can adjust the thickness of the slice up to 1⁄2 inch. The Globe 12A slicer is built with a number of safety features to protect operators, including a knife cover interlock, permanently-attached knife ring guard, and no-voltage release system.
- 12-in., hollow-ground knife is made with a hard-chromed special steel alloy
- End weight, chute, and extended rod allow slicer to accommodate products up to 101⁄2 in. long
- End weight is made with pyramid-shaped gripping teeth to hold products securely
- 35 degree angle food chute
- Slice thickness is adjustable up to 1⁄2 in.
- Powerful 1⁄2-HP motor is designed for a maximum of 21⁄2 hours of slicing a day
- Can be used to slice cheese for up to 11⁄4 hours a day
- Motor overload protection prevents damage to components if slicer overheats; requires manual reset
- No voltage release system prevents inadvertent operation after a power outage
- Power indicator light
- Non-slip rubber feet for secure placement on counter
- Positive traction grooved belt drive for dependable operation
- Knife ring guard is permanently attached to protect operators
- Knife cover interlock prevents slicer from running if knife is exposed
- Knife cover knob makes installation and removal simple
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3 A, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 251⁄4 in. D x 201⁄4 in. H
- cETLus Listed and NSF Certified
Built for Easy Cleaning
- Chute, slice deflector, and knife sharpener are removable for thoroughly cleaning those components
- Anodized aluminum construction with seamless edges and radius corners minimize areas where bacteria can grow
- Metal bottom base enclosure keeps components free of debris
- On/Off switch is protected by a moisture-proof enclosure
- Sealed splash zones protect electronic components
Medium Duty Automatic Slicer, 12 in Knife, 1/2 HP, top mounted sharpener, independent chute motor, automatic chute speed of 40 strokes per minute, manual or automatic slicer operation, anodized aluminum construction, ball bearing chute slide, 35 degree angled food chute, 0-1/2" slice thickness, motor overload protection, power indicator light, food fence, one year parts and labor warranty, NSF.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Globe G12A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||12 in Knife|