This Globe 12A slicer is designed to fulfill medium-duty slicing needs, appropriate for slicing for up to 4 hours a day. Up to half of that time can be spent slicing cheese. Operators can adjust the thickness of the slice up to 1⁄2 inch. The Globe 12A slicer is built with a number of safety features to protect operators, including a knife cover interlock, permanently-attached knife ring guard, and no-voltage release system.
- 12-in., hollow-ground knife is made with a hard-chromed special steel alloy
- End weight, chute, and extended rod allow slicer to accommodate products up to 101⁄2 in. long
- End weight is made with pyramid-shaped gripping teeth to hold products securely
- 35 degree angle food chute
- Slice thickness is adjustable up to 1⁄2 in.
- Powerful 1⁄2-HP motor is designed for a maximum of 4 hours of slicing a day
- Can be used to slice cheese for up to 11⁄4 hours a day
- Motor overload protection prevents damage to components if slicer overheats; requires manual reset
- No voltage release system prevents inadvertent operation after a power outage
- Power indicator light
- Non-slip rubber feet for secure placement on counter
- Positive traction grooved belt drive for dependable operation
- Knife ring guard is permanently attached to protect operators
- Knife cover interlock prevents slicer from running if knife is exposed
- Knife cover knob makes installation and removal simple
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3 A, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 251⁄4 in. D x 201⁄4 in. H
- cETLus Listed and NSF Certified
Built for Easy Cleaning
- Chute, slice deflector, and knife sharpener are removable for thoroughly cleaning those components
- Anodized aluminum construction with seamless edges and radius corners minimize areas where bacteria can grow
- Metal bottom base enclosure keeps components free of debris
- On/Off switch is protected by a moisture-proof enclosure
- Sealed splash zones protect electronic components
Food Slicer, automatic, 12" diameter knife, extended chute and end weight accommodates 10-1/2"H product, pyramid-shaped end weight teeth & gripping teeth on underside of endweight, top mounted sharpener, ball bearing chute slide, attached knife ring guard, knob added to knife cover for installation and removal, knife cover interlock, automatic & independent 35° chute, metal bottom enclosure, removable slice deflector, power indicator light, motor overload protection, anodized aluminum construction, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF (NSF/ANSI 8-2010)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe G12A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||12 in Knife|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|