The True TUC-48F-LP-HC undercounter freezer exterior is mostly constructed of stainless steel to resist scratches and dents. Its aluminum clear-coat interior liner resists corrosion, and the coved corners simplify cleanup. Structure is added since the polyurethane insulation is foamed in place. The two doors have magnetic gaskets to prevent cold air leaks and are easy to open with two 12-inch recessed handles. Product is stored on the stainless steel floor and four PVC-coated wire shelves.
This unit has a low-profile design to easily fit under low countertops, and its refrigeration system is accessible from the back. To resist corrosion, the evaporator is coated in epoxy. Air is evenly distributed by the condenser and evaporator fan motors. Cold air is produced by the R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant in the capillary tube system. The True TUC-48F-LP-HC undercounter freezer has an average temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Low-profile design fits under lower-than-average countertops
- Capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Average temperature: -10 degrees F
- Condenser and evaporator fan motors evenly distribute air
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Rear access to the refrigeration system
- 12-in. recessed door handles
- Easily load product or clean the interior with the 90-degree stay-open feature
- Reduce the risk of cold air leaks with magnetic gaskets
- Product is stored on 4 PVC-coated shelves
- Compliant for open food product
- 5.4 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 483⁄8 in. W x 311⁄8 in. D x 317⁄8 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH-listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Exterior is mostly constructed of stainless steel to withstand heavy use
- Corrosion-resistant GalFan steel back
- Polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside
- Aluminum interior liner resists corrosion
- Coved corners facilitate cleaning spilled product
If you're still unsure what kind of unit you need, read the undercounter freezers buyers' guide.
Low Profile Undercounter Freezer, -10° F, stainless steel top & sides, (2) stainless steel doors, (4) shelves, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 1-1/2" diameter dual swivel castors, 31-7/8" counter height, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TUC-48F-LP-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-48F-LP, TRUE TUC-48F-LP, TUC48FLP, 890TUC48FLP, TRUTUC48FLP, 675-303|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||39 - 49 in|
|Specialty Options||Low Profile|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|