The True THAC-60-S horizontal air curtain refrigerated merchandiser is constructed using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems, providing the user with cold product temperatures and a reduction in utility costs with a convenient spot air curtain merchandiser for packaged food and beverages. This oversized, balanced refrigeration system holds a consistent temperature of 35 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit, keeping your product at food safe temperatures. The reversing condenser fan motors work to keep the condenser coil free from dirt, dust, and other debris during defrost off cycles, optimizing the unit's performance, providing cold holding temperatures, and increasing energy efficiency.
The exterior is constructed of stainless steel which is durable and easy to clean. The interior is a white aluminum interior liner with a 300 series stainless steel floor. The air curtain top provides fast, easy access to your products while maximizing attention to merchandising. For the best in temperature preservation and merchandiser durability, the entire cabinet is constructed of foamed in placed polyurethane insulation. The fluorescent interior lighting is safety shielded to protect your products. For added durability and product space, the True THAC-60-S horizontal air curtain refrigerated merchandiser features a three level tiered stainless steel floor.
- 35-40 degrees F temperature range
- 3 level tiered stainless steel floor
- Fluorescent interior lighting is shielded for safety and makes product more visible
- Cabinet is foamed-in-place with a polyurethane insulation called Ecomate that has zero ozone depletion potential and zero global warming potential
- Stainless steel exterior resists corrosion and scratching
- Stainless steel interior liner and floor are durable
- Leg levelers keep the entire unit stable
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A, 3⁄4 HP, 61⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 601⁄8 in. W x 30 1⁄8 in. D x 433⁄8 in. H
- NSF-7 certified for storage and/or display of packaged and bottled product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricated evaporator fan motors and larger fan blades provide low velocity, high volume airflow design
- Airflow design holds cold temperatures and recovers temperatures fast
- Condensing unit can be easily accessed from the front since it slides out for maintenance
- Reversing condenser fan motors reverse during defrost cycles to keep the condenser coil clean to provide cold holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency
- Environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant is used by the self-contained capillary tube system
- Time-initiated and time-terminated off cycle defrost system prevents you from having to manually defrost
- Extra-large evaporator coil with a large condenser and higher horsepower compressor maintains even temperatures
- Designed to operate in environment where temperature does not exceed 75 degrees F or humidity of 55 percent
- Should not be installed near HVAC vents since fans on the doorways will interrupt the air curtain and damage the cabinet
- Should not be installed in direct sunlight
- Most efficient when the entire case is loaded with product
Horizontal Air Curtain Merchandiser, 60"L, 43-3/8"H, (3) level tiered stainless steel floor, stainless steel exterior & interior, deck pans, fluorescent interior lighting, leg levelers, self-contained refrigeration, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 15.0 amps, 6.5' cord, NEMA 5-20P, UL, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration THAC-60-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Specialty Options||Glass Sides|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||41 - 60 in|