The True TAC-72-LD open air merchandiser is perfect for grab-and-go operations. Without a door, customers save time by simply grabbing their products of choice. An air curtain is used to keep products cool, since the evaporator fan creates an air current over the top shelf and then comes back under and up again at the bottom shelf. The refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom of the unit so it can be accessed for maintenance and servicing. Temperatures range from 35 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained with R-404A refrigerant, the evaporator coil, and condensers.
The entire exterior of the cabinet is made from black vinyl and aluminum, and a black powder-coated steel frame provides durability to the cabinet and resists corrosion. The front panel is made from plexiglass so products on the lowest shelf can easily be seen. The white aluminum interior provides a stark contrast to the black exterior, ensuring products catch customers' eyes. Products sit on eight adjustable shelves and are fully visible thanks to LED interior lighting.
The True TAC-72-LD open air merchandiser will be louder than other refrigeration units and will run most efficiently when it is fully loaded with product. It is designed to be used in an environment when the maximum ambient temperature is 75 degrees Fahrenheit and relative humidity should not exceed 55 percent. The air curtain will be disrupted if the unit is installed near doorways, fans, or HVAC vents; it should also not be installed where sunlight will shine on the cabinet.
- Black vinyl front and sides with aluminum back
- Lower front panel is made from plexiglass so products are fully visible
- Black powder-coated steel frame rail is durable and corrosion resistant
- White aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor and deck pans
- More efficient airflow due to the perforated interior back wall
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- 8 white, heavy duty shelves are adjustable in 1-in. increments
- Products are more visible with the interior LED lights
- Exterior sign panel illuminates to grab customers' attention
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, (2)3⁄4 HP, 13.7 A, 6.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20R plug
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 817⁄8 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Refrigeration system is bottom mounted for easy access for servicing
- 35-40 degree F temperature range
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- Defrost system is time initiated and time terminated
- Evaporator fan motors are made from cast iron and are self-lubricating
- Reversing condenser fan motors change directions during the defrost off cycles so debris stays off the condenser coil
Recommended Operating Conditions
- Designed to be used in an environment where the ambient temperature does not exceed 75 degrees F and relative humidity does not exceed 55 percent
- Should not be installed near doorways, fans, or HVAC vents because they can disrupt the air curtain
- Should not be in direct sunlight
- Runs most efficiently when fully loaded with product
- Louder than other refrigeration models
Vertical Air Curtain Merchandiser, 72"L, 81-7/8"H, (8) adjustable white cantilever shelves, white vinyl exterior, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor/deck pans, LED interior lighting, leg levelers, (2) 3/4 HP, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 6.5' cord, NEMA 6-20P, 13.7 amps, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TAC-72-LD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||9|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Specialty Options||Lit Signage Area|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Also Known As||TAC-72|
|Width (in) Range||61 - 80 in|