The True TAC-72-LD vertical open-air cooler's white aluminum interior brightens the cabinet, and its white vinyl exterior is durable, permanent, and will not peel and chip. Since the floor and deck pans are made of stainless steel, they are sturdy and facilitate cleaning. This unit is equipped with eight cantilevered shelves that are adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments to accommodate varying product heights. LED interior lighting enhances product visibility, and the open front offers convenient access to products without customers having to open a door.
This oversized refrigeration system maintains a set temperature between 35 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit, and the self-contained capillary tube system regulates the flow of R404A refrigerant. To increase cabinet performance, a reversing condenser fan motor brushes dirt and debris off the coils. Since the condensing unit is mounted on the bottom of the cabinet, it is convenient to access for maintenance. The True TAC-72-LD vertical open-air cooler has foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to keep cold air in the cabinet.
- 8 white, cantilevered shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Shelf support pilasters are constructed of stainless steel
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and provide visibility
- Perforated interior back wall increases airflow
- White vinyl exterior will not peel or chip
- White aluminum interior liner brightens the cabinet
- Plexiglass lower front panel is break resistant and durable
- Stainless steel interior floor and deck pans are effortless to wipe down
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet and adds structure
- Heavy-duty steel frame rail is black powder coated to provide corrosion resistance
- Leg levelers on steel frame for uneven flooring installation
- Illuminated exterior sign panel grabs the attention of customers
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for storing and displaying packaged and bottled products
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Temperature holding range: 35-40 degrees F
- Self-contained capillary tube system controls refrigerant flow
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Time-initiated, time-terminated off-cycle defrost system melts ice buildup
- Sealed cast iron evaporator fan motor creates high-volume airflow that keeps temperatures cool
- Reversing condenser fan motors keep the coils clean to increase performance
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit requires minimal maintenance
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 331⁄4 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall: 72 in. W x 291⁄4 in. D x 817⁄8 in. H
- 12.5 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
Interested in learning more about what an open-air cooler can do for your business? Check out this open-air merchandisers buyers' guide.
Vertical Air Curtain Merchandiser, 72"L, 81-7/8"H, (8) adjustable white cantilever shelves, white vinyl exterior, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor/deck pans, LED interior lighting, leg levelers, (2) 3/4 HP, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 6.5' cord, NEMA 6-20P, 13.7 amps, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TAC-72-LD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TAC72, TAC-72, TRUTAC72, TRUE TAC-72, 890TAC72|
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||5|
|Special Features||LED Lighting|
|Special Features||Lit Signage Area|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||61 - 80|
|Product||Open Air Cooler|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|