The True GDM-72FC-HC-TSL01 BLK is a black, three-section floral case with a swing-out glass door on each section. These doors are thermally insulated and self-closing to help maintain internal temperatures to ensure product longevity. Air baffles help prevent concentrated streams of cold air from damaging flowers, and the factory-balanced, electronically controlled refrigeration system helps temperatures stay steady. An illuminated sign panel on the top of the cooler allows you to advertise prices or display your store's logo to strengthen branding.
This unit uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and an environmentally friendly polyurethane insulation, each of which has zero ozone depletion potential. The floral cooler's design makes it easy to service and keep clean, with a bottom-mounted compressor making the condenser coil easy to access. The door gaskets are magnetic, making them easy to remove for cleaning or replacement. This unit also features a durable vinyl exterior, powder-coated steel frame, and epoxy-coated evaporator to ensure durability and a long product life.
- 3-section black floral case
- Floral arrangements are made visible by glass doors and interior LED lighting
- 6 PVC-coated adjustable shelves are included
- Bottom-mounted compressor eliminates the need to stoop to reach the lower shelf
- R-290 refrigerant is environmentally friendly with 0 ozone depletion potential
- Double-paned glass doors are thermally insulated
- Insulation is made of environmentally friendly high-density polyurethane
- Refrigeration system is factory-balanced to hold ideal temperatures for floral arrangements
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors are electronically controlled to ensure consistent temperatures and energy efficiency
- Lighted sign panel on top of unit allows for customized advertising and branding
- Air flow is baffled to extend shelf life of floral products
- Exterior is made of durable black vinyl that is chip- and peel-resistant
- Black aluminum interior liner
- Doors are self-closing to prevent cold air loss
- Powder-coated steel frame and epoxy-coated evaporator are resistant to corrosion
- Storage space available on top of refrigerator
- One-piece door gaskets are easily removed for cleaning or replacing
- Made in America
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5 A, Cord and NEMA 5-15 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 781⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Ideal for Floral Storage and Display
- Factory-balanced refrigeration holds temperature at 35 degrees F
- Air baffles help distribute air evenly to prevent product damage
- Glass doors ensure products are visible
- Interior LED lighting enhance display
- Raised lower shelf eliminates the need for employees or customers to stoop when adding or removing products
- Adjustable shelves allow you to customize your display
- In the Spring of 2016, True introduced a new version of this model with several visual enhancements. These changes include sleeker, one-piece signage areas and grills, black door hinges, and contoured handles. These improvements are aesthetic only and do not affect the performance of the equipment.
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Floral Merchandiser, three-section, True standard look version 01, (6) shelves, black exterior & interior with stainless steel floor, (3) double pane thermal insulated glass hinged doors, LED interior lighting, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 9' cord, cULus, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration GDM-72FC-HC~TSL01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||GDM-72FC, TRUE GDM-72FC, TRUGDM72FC, 890GDM72FC, GDM72FC, GEM-72FC|
|No. of Sections||3|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|