The True GDM-72F-HC~TSL01 three-section display freezer holds temperatures at -10 degrees, which is ideal for ice creams and other packaged frozen products. An automatic defrost system has a short cycle and is time initiated and temperature terminated, eliminating the need for manually defrosting. The electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors moves a volume of air that produces less heat, is more energy efficient, and makes the motors more reliable. Since the condensing unit is mounted on the bottom of the freezer, maintaining the system is easy and gives you more visibility of products with the no stoop lower shelf.
Two self-closing, swinging doors have a positive seal, torsion-type closure system that helps maintain freezing temperatures inside the GDM-72F. These doors are triple pane thermal insulated to keep cold air inside the cabinet. Magnetic door gaskets keep cold air from escaping and are easily removable without tools for convenience. Each door has a 12 inch long extruded handle that makes opening the doors easy.
LED interior lighting illuminates the cabinet so product is more visible. An illuminated exterior sign panel is also included with different sign options available to attract customers. The True GDM-72F-HC~TSL01three-section display freezer has 12 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves that are on 1⁄2-inch increments so you can move them to accommodate taller or shorter products. The black finish on the cabinet highlights product and blends into different design schemes easily.
- -10 degrees F holding temperature is ideal for packaged frozen product
- 2 self-closing swinging doors with a positive seal, torsion-type closure system
- Illuminated exterior sign panel attracts customers to improve sales
- LED interior lighting gives even lighting
- LED lighting is safety-shielded to prevent breakage
- Bottom-mounted for easy maintenance and no stoop lower shelf storage
- Automatic defrost system is time-initiated and temperature-terminated making manual defrosting unnecessary
- Exterior laminated in black vinyl that resists chipping
- White aluminum interior insulated with foamed-in-place CFC free, polyurethane insulation and easy to clean
- Entire cabinet has foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to keep cold air inside
- 300 series stainless steel floor
- Frame rail is black powder coated for better corrosion protection and has leg levelers to keep the cabinet stable
- Triple pane thermal glass doors give clear view of products and protects from heat penetrating
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.1 A, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 14-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 781⁄8 in. W x 297⁄8 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- Listed under NSF-7 standards for display of packaged or bottled product
- UL-EPH and cULus listed; Energy Star certified
Advanced Refrigeration System
- Capillary tube system uses environmentally-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Extra-large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser for quick recovery and pull-down times
- Cast iron motor is sealed and self-lubricating for a life of durability
- Larger fan blades for more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design
- Airflow gives cold standard temperatures and fast recovery for heavy use situations
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit is easy to get to for maintenance and maximizes visibility since product is on a higher level
Insulated, Fitted Doors with Adjustable Shelves
- Doors are fitted with easy-to-grip 12-in. handles so opening the door is simple
- Includes 12 adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves holding up to 250 lbs. of products
- Triple pane thermal insulated glass door made with extruded aluminum frame
- Removable 1-piece constructed magnetic door gaskets easily cleaned
- 4 chrome-plated shelf clips included per shelf
- In 2015, True began transitioning its entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide the normal warranty services for the prescribed period and parts for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In the Spring of 2016, True introduced a new version of this model with several visual enhancements. These changes include sleeker, one-piece signage areas and grills, black door hinges, and contoured handles. These improvements are aesthetic only and do not affect the performance of the equipment.
Freezer Merchandiser, three-section, -10° F, (12) shelves, laminated vinyl exterior, white interior with stainless steel floor, (3) triple-pane thermal glass hinged door, LED interior lights, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1 HP, 115/208-230v/60/1, NEMA 14-20P, 11.1 amps, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration GDM-72F-HC~TSL01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Also Known As||GDM-72F, TRUE GDM-72F, TRUGDM72F, 890GDM72F, GDM72F, 675-090, GDM-72F-HC-LD, GDM-72F-HC|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|