The True GDM-47-HC-LD glass door merchandiser has a bottom mounted condensing unit to maximize energy efficiency by operating close to the ground, which is typically the coolest place in the kitchen. The condensing unit’s position also makes maintaining the merchandiser easy and maximizes the visibility of product since it is raised to a higher level. The oversized, balanced refrigeration system has a sealed, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor with large blades that give the merchandiser a low velocity, high airflow design. This airflow design pulls the temperature of warm product down fast, recovers temperature quickly, and holds products at cold temperatures.
The two low emissivity doors provide superior temperature retention with two panes of thermal glass with a metallic oxide film to filter out UV radiation. Between the panes of glass is a layer of argon gas, which furthers energy efficiency in the merchandiser since it is denser than oxygen. The merchandiser doors are counter balanced and self-closing for smooth opening and closing and have a positive seal. The True GDM-47-HC-LD glass door merchandiser has eight adjustable, PVC-coated, wire shelves that are on 11⁄2-inch adjustable increments.
- Replaces GDM-61
- Dual-section, glass door merchandiser holds and displays cold products
- Temperature range of 33-38 degrees F
- Cabinet exterior sign panel is illuminated to grab customers’ attention
- LED interior lighting illuminates the cabinet so customers can easily see products
- 8 PVC-coated wire shelves measure 247⁄16 in. L x 209⁄16 in. W and are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Clean-out drain is built into the cabinet floor
- Exterior is white laminated vinyl that will not peel or chip
- Welded steel frame rail is fitted with leg levelers and black powder coated to resists against corrosion and scratching
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 541⁄8 in. W x 295⁄8 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- NSF-7 certified to display packaged or bottled product
- cULus, cULus Energy, and CE listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
- 2 dual pane, thermal glass doors are insulated to keep cool air inside the cabinet
- Glass doors have mitered plastic channel frames for energy efficiency
- Doors are counter-balanced and self-closing for a positive seal and smooth opening and closing
- Each door has a 12-in. handle that makes opening the door easy
- Bottom-mounted condenser is efficient, easily maintained, and allows for storage on top of the unit
- Oversized refrigeration system uses an extra-large evaporator with large fan blades to circulate a low-velocity, high-volume airflow
- Airflow design pulls temperature of warm products down fast, holds at cold temperatures, and has a quick temperature recovery
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R290 hyrdocarbon refrigerant
- Epoxy-coated evaporator to resist corrosion
Refrigerated Merchandiser, two-section, (8) shelves, laminated vinyl exterior, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (2) Low-E thermal glass sliding doors, LED interior lights, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration GDM-47-HC-LD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||GDM-47, TRUE GDM-47, TRUGDM47, GDM47, 675-015, 890GDM47, GEM-47, GDM-47-LD|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||31 - 56 in|
True Refrigeration GDM-47-HC-LD Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Large Company said...
"Great fridge for our large company. We purchased it to use in the cafeteria and have had no problems with it at all. Love the customizable shel..."
"Great fridge for our large company. We purchased it to use in the cafeteria and have had no problems with it at all. Love the customizable shelving."