This glass door merchandiser from True has a bottom mounted condenser to maximize energy efficiency by operating close to the ground, which is typically the coolest place in the kitchen. The two low emissivity doors provide superior temperature retention with two panes of thermal glass with a metallic oxide film to filter out UV radiation. Between the panes of glass is a layer of argon gas, which furthers energy efficiency in the merchandiser because it is denser than oxygen. The merchandiser doors are counter balanced and self-closing for smooth opening and closing and have a positive seal.
- Replaces GDM-61
- Temperature range of 33 - 38 degrees F
- Bottom- mounted condenser is efficient, easily maintained, and allows for storage on top of the unit
- Oversized refrigeration system uses an extra-large evaporator with large fan blades to circulate a low-velocity, high-volume airflow, which pulls down items faster and consistently holds temperatures in the interior
- 8 PVC coated wire shelves measure 24-7/16 in. L x 20-9/16 in. W and are more durable than epoxy painted shelves (adjustable in 1/2-in. increments)
- 2 dual pane, Low-E thermal glass doors have a metallic oxide film that filters out warming UV radiation, and a layer of argon gas is used to provide further insulation because it is denser than oxygen
- Doors are counter-balanced and self-closing for a positive seal and smooth opening and closing
- Each door has a 12-in. handle
- Cabinet exterior sign panel is illuminated by T-8 bulbs and electronic ballast
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses 134A refrigerant
- Cabinet interior is insulated with Ecomate® a high-density polyurethane that has 0 ozone depletion potential and 0 global warming potential
- Exterior is white laminated vinyl that will not peel or chip
- Epoxy coated evaporator to resist corrosion
- Clean-out drain is built into the cabinet floor
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 8.8 A, 1/2 HP motor, NEMA 5-15P with 9-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 54-1/8 in. W x 29-7/8 in. D x 78-5/8 in. H
- cULus, cULus Energy, and CE Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
- Made in USA
Energy Efficient Cooling
- True's oversized and balanced design uses a sealed, cast-iron fan motor with large fan blades to generate high-volume, low-velocity airflow to provide a consistent cabinet temperature and to cool products to food safe temperatures faster than smaller fans
- Low-E glass doors are used, which combine a metallic oxide film and a layer of argon gas between the 2 panes - this combination filters warming UV light from the exterior and retains temperature on the interior
- Ecomate® high-density polyurethane insulation keeps the cabinet temperatures low and is environmentally friendly
Refrigerated Merchandiser, two-section, (8) shelves, laminated vinyl exterior, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (2) Low-E thermal glass sliding doors, LED interior lights, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, CE, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration GDM-47-LD WHT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||GDM-47, TRUE GDM-47, TRUGDM47, GDM47, 675-015, 890GDM47, GEM-47|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
True Refrigeration GDM-47-LD WHT Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Large Company said...
"Great fridge for our large company. We purchased it to use in the cafeteria and have had no problems with it at all. Love the customizable shel..."
"Great fridge for our large company. We purchased it to use in the cafeteria and have had no problems with it at all. Love the customizable shelving."