The TurboChef SOTA-TC Sôta™ high-speed oven quickly cooks product by using air impingement and microwaves. Individually controlled dual motors vertically circulate impinged air. The stirrer evenly distributes air in the cabinet while jetplates ensure the product’s top and bottom cook evenly. The 7-inch touchscreen features LED timers and a smart menu system that can store as many as 256 recipes. Users can program the unit through the USB drive or smart card, and self-diagnostics help the user monitor the system components.
The interior of the TurboChef SOTA-TC high-speed oven is constructed of stainless steel, providing it with corrosion resistance and strength. A fully welded chamber and insulation retain heat and strengthen the unit’s structure. The lower jetplate and rack can be removed for cleaning, but the plate must be returned during operation. The powder-coated exterior resists corrosion and stays cool to the touch.
- Air impingement and microwaves speed up the cooking process
- Independently controlled dual motors circulate impinged air vertically
- Stirrer evenly distributes air and microwaves
- Upper and lower jetplates ensure product cooks evenly
- Lower jetplate and rack can be removed for cleaning
- Lower jetplate must be in place during operation
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior
- Fully welded cook chamber is insulated
- Powder-coated steel exterior wrap resists corrosion and improves durability
- Exterior stays cool to the touch under 122 degrees F
- Ergonomically designed door handle
- Ventless operation with an internal catalytic filtration system that eliminates odors, smoke, and grease
- Smart Voltage Sensor System automatically detects 208 V or 240 V
- 30 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug
- Interior dimensions: 12.5 in. W x 10.5 in. D x 7.2 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 16 in. W x 29.8 in. D x 25 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
Simple Touch Control System
- 7-in. touchscreen with a tempered glass cover
- LED timer counts down the last 30 sec. of the cook cycle
- Smart menu system can store 256 recipes
- Programmable with a smart card or USB drive
- W-Fi and ethernet compatible
- System updates through the USB port
- Self-diagnostics monitor the components
You can find out more about this unit and other Turbo Chef high-speed ovens in the TurboChef buyers' guide.
Sota™ Convection/Microwave Oven, Rapid Cook, electric, 16" wide, touch controls, ventless, countertop, insulated cook chamber, stores up to 256 recipes, internal catalytic converter, LED timer, pull down door with ergonomic handle, multi-speed convection blower, removable rack and bottom jetplate, smart voltage sensor technology (US only), includes (2) solid aluminum pan, (1) oven cleaner, (1) oven guard, (1) aluminum paddle, (2) trigger sprayers, (1) standard rack, stainless steel interior, powder coated, corrosion-resistant steel outer wrap and door, 4" legs, cULus, CE, ANSI/NSF 4, TUV
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef SOTA-TC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet