The TurboChef HHD95001 countertop convection oven has two compartments and uses impingement heating to efficiently cook food with hot air. An oscillating rack evenly spread heat to prevent cold spots, while a stainless steel interior and exterior aid in cleanup. A user-friendly, multilingual interface enables most staff members to operate the oven, while its smart menu stores as many as 400 recipes in each compartment. A one-year TurboChef Connect subscription is included with the oven, gathering data, automatically updating settings, and more. The TurboChef HHD95001 countertop convection oven has a rubber seal for surface mounting.
- Impingent system blasts hot air to efficiently cook product
- Operate without a vent because of the recirculating catalytic converter
- Constructed of durable stainless steel for quick cleaning
- Oscillating rack consistently distributes heat
- Accepts a half-size sheet pan and 16-in. dia. pizzas
- User-friendly touch controls
- Smart menu stores as many as 400 recipes for each compartment
- Includes a 1-year subscription to TurboChef Connect
- Multilingual interface for use in different environments
- USB and Wi-Fi compatible
- Rubber seal enables the unit to be surface mounted
- Self-diagnostic feature monitors system issues
- Smart voltage sensor maximizes energy efficiency
- Stackable with other units when used with a stacking kit
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8320-9600 W, 50 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-50P
- Interior dimensions: 18.1 in. W x 17.07 in. D x 3.3 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 27.7 in. W x 31.7 in. D x 23.2 in. H
- cULus, CE, and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 4 certified
Double Batch™ Oven, electric, ventless, countertop, stackable, (2) independent decks, store up to 800 recipes (400 per cavity), smart voltage sensor technology (North America only), internal catalytic converters, 16" pizza capacity per deck, (1) oven cleaner, (1) oven guard, (1) aluminum paddle, (2) trigger sprayers, (2) standard racks, (2) top & bottom jetplates, stainless steel front, top & sides, rubber seal for surface mounting, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef HHD95001 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet