The TurboChef HHD95001 Double Batch™ high-speed countertop convection oven accommodates two half-size sheet pans or two 16-inch-diameter pizzas on oscillating racks. Using impingement to create high-heat transfer, the oven reduces cook times. Air enters the cavity and is evenly distributed by top and bottom jetplates. Made of stainless steel, the interior and most of the exterior is durable and simplifies cleaning. Certified for ventless operation, the TurboChef HHD95001 high-speed countertop convection oven has a recirculating catalytic converter.
- Part of the Double Batch series
- 2 independent decks each hold a half-size sheet pan or 16-in. pizza
- Oscillating racks provide high-heat transfer from top to the bottom
- Air enters the cavity and is evenly distributed by top and bottom jetplates
- Rust-resistant stainless steel interior simplifies cleaning
- Chambers are Fully-insulated chambers retain heat
- Exterior top, front, and sides are made of heavy-duty stainless steel
- Includes an aluminum paddle, bottle oven cleaner, bottle oven guard, and 2 trigger sprayers
- A recirculating catalytic converter means ventless operation is possible
- Rubber seal for surface mounting
- Requires 2-in. top and side clearance
- Can be stacked with other units with a kit
- 8320-9600 W, 50 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-50P plug
- Interior dimensions: 18.1 in. W x 17.07 in. D x 3.3 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 27.7 in. W x 31.7 in. D x 23.2 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI NSF certified
- Intuitive touch controls
- Multi-language user interface
- Smart menu system stores 400 recipes per cavity
- USB port
- Wi-Fi compatible
- Self-diagnostics monitor component status
Read our convection ovens buyers' guide if you want to learn more about these units.
Double Batch™ Oven, electric, ventless, countertop, stackable, (2) independent decks, store up to 800 recipes (400 per cavity), smart voltage sensor technology (North America only), internal catalytic converters, 16" pizza capacity per deck, (1) oven cleaner, (1) oven guard, (1) aluminum paddle, (2) trigger sprayers, (2) standard racks, (2) top & bottom jetplates, stainless steel front, top & sides, rubber seal for surface mounting, cULus, UL EPH Classified, TÜV, CE, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef HHD-9500-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||High Speed Oven|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|