TurboChef's Fire pizza oven fits pizzas up to 14 inches in diameter to bake fresh-dough, artisan-style pies with crispy crusts in as little as 90 seconds. The oven heats as high as 842 degrees F and features independently-controlled top and bottom heat. The high-speed pizza oven is built with long-lasting 430 series stainless steel and an attractive Traffic Red finish, making it a unique addition to your front-of-house equipment lineup.
- Traffic Red, powder-coated steel outer wrap and door make an attractive addition to your counter top
- 430 stainless steel exterior and interior for a long life and easy maintenance
- Double-wall insulation for energy-efficiency
- Accommodates pizzas up to 14-in. dia., both thick and thin crust
- Bottom access panel for cleaning the oven interior
- Can be used without a hood vent thanks to an integrated catalytic converter
- Top and bottom temperatures are controlled independently for customized cooking
- Top and bottom convection motors for even heat distribution
- 6 preset timer programs for consistent results from batch to batch
- Includes stainless steel paddle for inserting and removing pizzas
- Includes (2) 14-in. aluminum pizza screens for creating crispy crusts
- 208-240 V/50-60 Hz/1-ph, 17.5-20.5 A, NEMA 6-30P plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 19.01-in. W x 26.47-in. D x 22.7-in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE Listed
The Fire™ Pizza Oven, electric, ventless, countertop, single deck, fits up to 14" thin /thick pizza capacity, integral catalytic converter, independent top & bottom electronic temperature control, (60 preset timers, removable bottom access panel, includes: (1) stainless steel paddle, (2) 14" aluminum pizza screens, stainless steel construction, cULus, ANSI/NSF 4, TUV, CE, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef FIRE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||1|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
TurboChef FIRE Customer Reviews
Write A Review