The TurboChef FIRE countertop pizza oven accepts pizzas with a maximum diameter of 14 inches. This unit bakes fresh-dough, artisan-style pies with crispy crusts in as little as 90 seconds by maintaining a temperature of 842 degrees F, with independently controlled top and bottom heat distributed by convection motors. Aluminum pizza pans are included with this unit to hold pies while they bake. For consistent results, the control panel has six preset timer programs.
This high-speed pizza oven is constructed of 430 series stainless steel and can withstand heavy use. Its double-wall insulation retains heat, and for protection, the outer wrap and door are powder coated Traffic Red. A stainless steel paddle facilitates inserting and removing pizzas from the TurboChef FIRE countertop pizza oven. The operator can use this oven without a vent since it has an internal catalytic filtration system that removes odors, grease, and smoke.
- Traffic Red, powder-coated steel outer wrap and door are durable
- 430 stainless steel exterior and interior resist scratches and stains
- Double-wall insulation retains heat
- Accommodates 14-in.-diameter pizzas, both thick and thin crust
- Bottom access panel for cleaning the oven interior
- Can be used without a hood vent since it has an integrated catalytic converter
- Grease, smoke, and odor emissions are filtered through an internal catalytic filtration system
- Top and bottom temperatures are controlled independently for customized cooking
- Top and bottom convection motors for even heat distribution
- 6 preset timer programs for consistent results from batch to batch
- Includes stainless steel paddle for inserting and removing pizzas
- Includes (2) 14-in. aluminum pizza screens for creating crispy crusts
- Operating temperature: 842 degrees F
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 4 certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 19.01 in. W x 24.39 in. D x 22.7 in. H (26.47 in. D when the door is open)
- 17.5-20.5 A, 3700-4800 W
- 208-240 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug
You'll find additional information on TurboChef ovens in the guide to TurboChef high-speed ovens.
Fire™ Pizza Oven, electric, ventless, countertop, single deck, fits up to 14" thin /thick pizza capacity, integral catalytic converter, independent top & bottom electronic temperature control, (6) preset timers, removable bottom access panel, includes: (1) stainless steel paddle, (2) 14" aluminum pizza screens, stainless steel construction, red, cULus, CE, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, TUV, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef FIRE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Compartments||1|
|Number of Levels||1|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product||Countertop Pizza Oven|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
TurboChef FIRE Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"The salesman told me that these were commercial grade ovens that would work in our pizza restaurant and take full days of work. I bought one and..."
"The salesman told me that these were commercial grade ovens that would work in our pizza restaurant and take full days of work. I bought one and tested it out and it seem to work decent for the application I needed. So I bought several more and about three months into it they just started to break down. The thermostat heated up and burned up the motherboards need to be replaced and all I had was problems over and over.They don't cook the way they say they will and they do smoke up enough that you will need venting. turbo Chef does not stand behind their product. I had to purchase different ovens to keep my restaurant going and now I'm stuck with these ovens.They are lemons and should be recalled."