TurboChef's Fire pizza oven fits pizzas up to 14 inches in diameter to bake fresh-dough, artisan-style pies with crispy crusts in as little as 90 seconds. The oven heats as high as 842 degrees F and features independently-controlled top and bottom heat. The high-speed pizza oven is built with long-lasting 430 series stainless steel and an attractive Traffic Red finish, making it a unique addition to your front-of-house equipment lineup.
- Traffic Red, powder-coated steel outer wrap and door make an attractive addition to your counter top
- 430 stainless steel exterior and interior for a long life and easy maintenance
- Double-wall insulation for energy-efficiency
- Accommodates pizzas up to 14-in. dia., both thick and thin crust
- Bottom access panel for cleaning the oven interior
- Can be used without a hood vent thanks to an integrated catalytic converter
- Top and bottom temperatures are controlled independently for customized cooking
- Top and bottom convection motors for even heat distribution
- 6 preset timer programs for consistent results from batch to batch
- Includes stainless steel paddle for inserting and removing pizzas
- Includes (2) 14-in. aluminum pizza screens for creating crispy crusts
- 208-240 V/50-60 Hz/1-ph, 17.5-20.5 A, NEMA 6-30P plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 19.01-in. W x 26.47-in. D x 22.7-in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE Listed
Fire™ Pizza Oven, electric, ventless, countertop, single deck, fits up to 14" thin /thick pizza capacity, integral catalytic converter, independent top & bottom electronic temperature control, (6) preset timers, removable bottom access panel, includes: (1) stainless steel paddle, (2) 14" aluminum pizza screens, stainless steel construction, red, cULus, CE, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, TUV, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
TurboChef FIRE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Compartments||1|
|Number of Levels||1|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product||Countertop Pizza Oven|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
TurboChef FIRE Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"The salesman told me that these were commercial grade ovens that would work in our pizza restaurant and take full days of work. I bought one and..."
"The salesman told me that these were commercial grade ovens that would work in our pizza restaurant and take full days of work. I bought one and tested it out and it seem to work decent for the application I needed. So I bought several more and about three months into it they just started to break down. The thermostat heated up and burned up the motherboards need to be replaced and all I had was problems over and over.They don't cook the way they say they will and they do smoke up enough that you will need venting. turbo Chef does not stand behind their product. I had to purchase different ovens to keep my restaurant going and now I'm stuck with these ovens.They are lemons and should be recalled."