The 3M Cuno ICE120-S single cartridge water filtration system helps effectively reduce debris and chlorine taste and odor in water for better protection of your ice machine and clearer, better tasting ice. A built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates. Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design and a valve-inhead design that shuts off and vents water allow for fast and easy cartridge change-outs. The capacity of the ICE120-S is 9,000 gallons, and it has been tested and verified by the manufacturer’s laboratory to NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for cyst reduction. 3⁄8 inch FNTP horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow easily adaptable or direct connections to already existing plumbing lines.
- Usable with water flow rates up to 1.5 gpm
- Cyst reduction tested and verified to NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Made with NSP Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
- Built-in scale inhibitor prevents scale buildup on ice machine evaporator plates
- Valve-in-head design shuts off and vents water simultaneously
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge removes with a 1⁄4 turn
- 3⁄8 in. FNTP horizontal inlet and outlet ports
- Reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor in water
- 9,000 gal. capacity
- Applicable with most standard water supplies (not for use with high-turbidity water supplies)
- Suitable for low flow cubers to 750 lbs.
- Suitable for high flow cubers to 200 lbs.
- Suitable for flakers to 1,200 lbs.
- Head assembly with integral mounting bracket, pressure gauge, and single cartridge filter
- O-ring seal type filter cartridges
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi and temperature of 100 degrees F
- Filter cartridges incorporate carbon block filtration medium and scale inhibitor
- No pre-activation of filter cartridges is necessary
- NSF Performance Data Sheet included
- Overall Dimensions: 17 in. L x 4 in. W
- NSF Listed
3M Valve-In-Head Water Filter System with Gauge, 17"H x 4.5"D, standard water, single vessel, 3/8"FNPT, 1/4-turn shut off valve, max pressure of 125 psi at 100F, for sediment, chlorine taste & odor, cyst, scale, 0.5 micron rating, 1.5 gpm flow rate, 9,000 gallon capacity, for ice machines (cubers up to 750lbs, flakers up to 1200lbs), integral mounting bracket and single o-ring seal cartridge filter included, NSF (for Cubed Ice makers, Manitowoc I 0302, 0303, 0304, 0305, 0322, 0323, 0324, 0325, 0452, 0453, 0454, 0455, 0502, 0503, 0504, 0505, 0522, 0523, 0523, 0524, 0525, 0594, 0592, 0606, 0696, Scotsman C 0322, 0330, 0522, 0530, 0630, Hoshizaki IM500, KM 250, 320, 351, 410, 450, 451, 515, 600, 631, 650, Ice-O-Matic ICE 0250, 0305, 0320, 0400, 0406, 0500, 0506, 0520, 0525, 0605, 0606, Koolaire K0250, 0350, 0420, 0500, 0600)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
3M Cuno ICE120S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet