The 3M Cuno BREW125-S water filter is designed to help you create clearer, fresher-tasting ice by removing sediment and the taste of chlorine from your ice maker's water supply. A built-in scale inhibitor prevents the minerals in hard water from building up on the ice machine's interior, protecting critical components from premature failure and helping keep your ice machine clean. This filter system is compatible with any cube ice machine that produces 650 pounds of ice or less per day and any nugget or flake machine that produces 1,000 pounds or less per day.
This Cuno filter system's Sanitary Quick Change interface allows you to twist the cartridge on and off with a simple quarter turn, and there's no need to shut off the water supply when you do so. The system's 3⁄8-inch inlet and outlet ports make it easy to install on your ice machine's water supply line. The 3M BREW125-S filter assembly is suitable for installation on cold water lines only.
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates as tested by 3M Purification.
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to the existing plumbing lines.
BREW125-S system is used with cubers up to 650 lbs and nugget/flakers up to 1000 lbs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
3M Cuno BREW125-S (56160-09) Specifications
|Category||Ice Maker Filter|
|Product Type||Ice Makers|
|Part Type||Ice Maker Filter|