The Cuno 5615103 replacement cartridge is designed to be used with the ICE 120-S system. It has a micron retention rate of 0.5 and a capacity of 9,000 gallons. A valve-in-head design shuts off and vents water simultaneously so changing the cartridge is easier. Sanitary quick change helps you change cartridges quickly while keeping the media sanitary. A build-in scale inhibitor reduces the amount of lime scale buildup, helping to keep your ice machine running smoothly between cleanings. The Cuno 5615103 replacement cartridge reduces the odor and taste of chlorine in the water, cysts, scale, and sediment so your ice is cleaner and virtually taste-free.
- Made for the ICE 120-S filtration system
- Reduces cysts, sediment, scale, and the odor and taste of chlorine to ensure ice is clear and clean
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces limescale buildup inside your ice machine
- Valve-in-head design shuts off and vents water at the same time
- Sanitary quick change makes changing the cartridges easy, fast, and sanitary
- 0.5 micron retention rate
- 9,000 gal. capacity
HF20-S Replacement cartridge for ICE 120-S system- 5656160-03; Reduces cysts, chlorine taste and odor, sediment, and scale; Retention rated at 0.5 micron; Capacity is 9,000 gal (34,000 lit) at 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm).
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
3M Cuno 5615103 Specifications